887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

I got grant today. Thanks to all for giving me good information. I pray to God that everyone will get grant soon specially Ruski. Ruski is very great. God bless ruski.

Thanks again

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Congratulations mate. ...!!! 

8 minutes ago, su89 said:

Royal assent is very far for this bill if they dont discuss it within this week.

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Senate/Powers_practice_n_procedures/Senate_Briefs/Brief08

At least we who are waiting for PR will be safe from new legislation if this wont be discussed in this week.. 

Hi SU89,

This bill is not discussed within this week. Please check the below link.

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/House_of_Representatives/About_the_House_News/This_week_in_the_House

If this bill discussed some where in July 2018 and approved in 1st of August 2018, What will happen to the  people who got their PR in JULY? Are they affected by this bill or exempted?

1 minute ago, deftown said:

Hi SU89,

This bill is not discussed within this week. Please check the below link.

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/House_of_Representatives/About_the_House_News/This_week_in_the_House

If this bill discussed some where in July 2018 and approved in 1st of August 2018, What will happen to the  people who got their PR in JULY? Are they affected by this bill or exempted?

I might not be correct but my understanding is if the bill passes on or after 1/07 - it will some to effect on 01/01/2019 or 01/07/2019 - so I think we will be safe .. That what I understood-  I was really relieved to read this.. Anyway I will also keep searching and reading about this- will keep you posted if I see anything new

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, su89 said:

I might not be correct but my understanding is if the bill passes on or after 1/07 - it will some to effect on 01/01/2019 or 01/07/2019 - so I think we will be safe .. That what I understood-  I was really relieved to read this.. Anyway I will also keep searching and reading about this- will keep you posted if I see anything new

Yeah even i'm very much relieved that this bill was not discussed last week and will not discuss this week. Hopefully we shud get our FTB

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, deftown said:

Yeah even i'm very much relieved that this bill was not discussed last week and will not discuss this week. Hopefully we shud get our FTB

The committee is asking for extensions for the report - last time when I checked this report was due on 22/06. They have asked for further extension till 29/06.

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Community_Affairs/self-sufficiencymigrants

fingers crossed - lets keep waiting !!!

• Like 2

Just now, Russki said:

COs are closing the gaps in our spreadsheet fast! ? ? ? There is yet another grant I see today (for XL, who I think is not on this forum)... 

Great Russki. You are giving me hopes. I think we are not away. Will get it soon.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SK10 said:

Great Russki. You are giving me hopes. I think we are not away. Will get it soon.

I only have one hope.. Before the end of financial year may they fill all the gaps and you guys get the grant --   ?  and I have a feeling within next 4 days your juice sipping club will be desolved ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hi Everyone.

I got grant today. Thanks to all for giving me good information. I pray to God that everyone will get grant soon specially Ruski. Ruski is very great. God bless ruski.

Thanks again

Congrats mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, su89 said:

The committee is asking for extensions for the report - last time when I checked this report was due on 22/06. They have asked for further extension till 29/06.

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Community_Affairs/self-sufficiencymigrants

fingers crossed - lets keep waiting !!!

Maybe someone can ring here -> https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Department_of_the_House_of_Representatives/Contact_Directory

And ask them if this is correct ->  my understanding is if the bill passes on or after 1/07 - it will come on to effect on 01/01/2019 or 01/07/2019

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again

Congratulations frd 

2 hours ago, su89 said:

I only have one hope.. Before the end of financial year may they fill all the gaps and you guys get the grant --   ?  and I have a feeling within next 4 days your juice sipping club will be desolved ...

Thanks su89. Hoping for same. Its since long waiting for golden email. Hope everybody will get their golden emails soon. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Paras said:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again

Congratulations ??

6 hours ago, su89 said:

If it happens then it will be the best way to say goodbye to  this financial year??Hopefully COs will give grant to everyone waiting ???

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

Hi everyone 

I applied on 21.12.2017

Co asked for more documents yesterday 25.06.2018

partner’s english eligibility....well he have an Aus deploma....studied full time for two years.....

my baby’s passport

my police clearance from Bangladesh-Submitted before

baby’s medical checkup from GP as he is only 4 month old

they also asked for my two yr recedency which I submitted before and also 1yr work experience which as well submitted before.....with payslips from Coles 

I thought the only documents needed was my baby’s passport and all that related with him

well my agent have submitted everything except for the medical check up since I am going for his 4 months check up on 9th of July.....hopefully it will be ok.

???? a bit sad but still keeping hopes

• Sad 3

Good to hear that your file was allocated.. see if you can submit further evidence for residency and work if they have asked for more.. Looking at our members experience see if you have any missing bits. Like a letter from the employee bank statements to show you salary tax assesments super docs or any thing further.. goodluck and hope you get your grant soon [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1