887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Fk1406 said:

???? a bit sad but still keeping hopes

Hi mate,

I hope you get your grant soon.

What kind of medical check document did CO require fron GP? Is it a form or just a letter? Can you please share about how we can get it from GP? If CO gave you a form, can you please advise about form number?

Thanks,

22 minutes ago, Russki said:

It's only the calm before the storm mate! ? I am sure we'll see more grants rolling in soon! COs are labouring over our files tirelessly in the background ? ?

They can assess everything and hold till the new financial year ? and start giving us grants straight away - if they have exhausted spots available for this financial year - thats what they can do for us ? 

Anyway - new year new hopes ?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi mate,

I hope you get your grant soon.

What kind of medical check document did CO require fron GP? Is it a form or just a letter? Can you please share about how we can get it from GP? If CO gave you a form, can you please advise about form number?

Thanks,

Thanks Daniel I hope so as well. Just tegular general medical check up.His height,weight,head count all GP has to do is worte this down on his letter head amd give info that he is in good health and he has been guven vacine regularly.Ya they sent a consent form mentioning that as a guardian I understand the helth check up needed for Aus visa and all that thing but I need to sign it after the doc check up.My baby needs to go for his 4 month check up anyway plus he had his 4 month’s vacine today so it will be om I guess.Hope it helps you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, su89 said:

Good to hear that your file was allocated.. see if you can submit further evidence for residency and work if they have asked for more.. Looking at our members experience see if you have any missing bits. Like a letter from the employee bank statements to show you salary tax assesments super docs or any thing further.. goodluck and hope you get your grant soon emoji3.png

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi su

I already submited my utility bills,rental agreement,employment contract wont work since I joined Coles back in 2013 when I was a student so my roster is actually my contact paper.....which is already submited...I worked 36 hr per week and I submitted my payslips...Pay Summay and Tax return assesment as well....anyway I submited more utility bills and my tenent ledger.....lets just see what happen...hoping for the best....good luck rest of you guys....

24 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

Thanks Daniel I hope so as well. Just tegular general medical check up.His height,weight,head count all GP has to do is worte this down on his letter head amd give info that he is in good health and he has been guven vacine regularly.Ya they sent a consent form mentioning that as a guardian I understand the helth check up needed for Aus visa and all that thing but I need to sign it after the doc check up.My baby needs to go for his 4 month check up anyway plus he had his 4 month’s vacine today so it will be om I guess.Hope it helps you.

Thank you for your detail information.

34 minutes ago, Fk1406 said:

Hi su

I already submited my utility bills,rental agreement,employment contract wont work since I joined Coles back in 2013 when I was a student so my roster is actually my contact paper.....which is already submited...I worked 36 hr per week and I submitted my payslips...Pay Summay and Tax return assesment as well....anyway I submited more utility bills and my tenent ledger.....lets just see what happen...hoping for the best....good luck rest of you guys....

Sorry to hear that mate.

Seems that you have to upload nothing new. Have to upload again what you submitted before. It is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Fk1406 said:

Hi su

It looks like you have submitted enough evidence already, very unfortunate they are asking for more - again. Fingers crossed for you now, let's wait and see. ? ?

Guys ! Question - I just got an email from ATO asking me to declare all incle as their records indicate the I  may have more income than I have declared (including cah jobs)  ! God knows I only have one job!

Now Iam worried - looking at how visas get dragged due to this sort of info !

suggestions much appreciated!

2 minutes ago, su89 said:

Guys ! Question - I just got an email from ATO asking me to declare all incle as their records indicate the I  may have more income than I have declared (including cah jobs)  ! God knows I only have one job!

me too got the same kind of mail from ATO...I think they sending it to everyone.

1 minute ago, su89 said:

Did you provide your TFN to all your bank accounts ? 

Just now, Sumin said:

Hi all, Got permanent residence today. Applied on 31st August 2017. Hope all who are waiting a long will be getting that golden mail by this week end. 

Congrats, Would love to know more informatiopn bro,
Direct grant?
CO name ? 
If second timer what was asked?

3 minutes ago, Sumin said:

Hi all, Got permanent residence today. Applied on 31st August 2017. Hope all who are waiting a long will be getting that golden mail by this week end. 

Congrats Sumin!!!

Bit more details about ur case will be helpful for everyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toot said:

Congrats, Would love to know more informatiopn bro,
Direct grant?
CO name ? 
If second timer what was asked?

I had a baby born after I applied 887 visa that made this process this much long. Fourth time they granted me visa. Dat/Dat/Sophorn/Sophorn. It got delayed mainly due to baby medical- First medical was a on paper assessment and a GP letter but unfortunately by the time case officer taken up the file baby was over 6 months so I had to do a medical for her again. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Sumin said:

I had a baby born after I applied 887 visa that made this process this much long. Fourth time they granted me visa. Dat/Dat/Sophorn/Sophorn. It got delayed mainly due to baby medical- First medical was a on paper assessment and a GP letter but unfortunately by the time case officer taken up the file baby was over 6 months so I had to do a medical for her again. 

Hi All, today I got medical request for my 10 months daughter with HAP Id. Please suggest me how I do medica.  Thank you 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, su89 said:

Hi su89,

Have you tried calling ATO advisor? ? That may be the quickest way to resolve the issue. They cannot possibly have a longer waiting on hold than immi! ? 

12 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi Tsep,

I hope this link can help you. http://www.bupamvs.com.au/appointments

Note: please take/print your HAP Id when you make an appointment or when you do the medical check.

Thank you bro. In email they have given HAP I'd. In email they have given few steps like login in immi  , click on health assessment link,  click on organise health examination,  record medical history etc so what to do all this? 

36 minutes ago, Sumin said:

Congratulations Sumin and thank you so much for sharing!!! ? ? Enjoy your PR and your new baby! ? ?