887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

21 hours ago, neel said:

Hi All, 

just opened my immi account, and have been asked for more docs, i did not receive any emails from immi though. 

Docs requested - AFP and Overseas police clearance, AFP for both me and my hubby were submitted, but i did not submitted my overseas police

clearance, due to the fact that i did not travelled back. 

this is 8 months, and im glad even for a reason my file has been touched, although i waited for a direct grant, but have to be positive and wait at least for 2 more months now. 

@ ruski, rike, TSEP, poonam, and others who applied in Aug, Sep, Oct, i strongly pray that you guys will get grant by end of this month. 

To all those waiting, i wish you all get direct grants asap. 

When I was about apply, my agent asked me to get overseas PCC even though I had not travelled back since arriving here. My agent's logic was that even though I submitted PCC when applied for 489 offshore, the time that I spent overseas between applying 489 and arriving in Australia, that is period Case Officer would want to make sure about. Hence it makes sense to submit PCC even if you have not travelled back.

Hopefully this helps. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

very quite.....hope some form this forum get to have a blast on the weekend with the Grant.

May be they are just passing days till the end of the financial year - either way after 1st of July there will be grant shower ? 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 9:19 AM, Tpsk said:

Mate r u sure its march 2018? I think it would be march 2017 cos imigration havent passed beyond 15 December 2017

Yep. I am sure. I too asked the same question to my friend. I have heard it earlier too that 887 visa lodged by some consultants are granted within 10-15 days, Glen being one of them. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

When I was about apply, my agent asked me to get overseas PCC even though I had not travelled back since arriving here. My agent's logic was that even though I submitted PCC when applied for 489 offshore, the time that I spent overseas between applying 489 and arriving in Australia, that is period Case Officer would want to make sure about. Hence it makes sense to submit PCC even if you have not travelled back.

Hopefully this helps. 

hmmm got it, thanks  yeah i will apply today. 

I don't think so

Yep. I am sure. I too asked the same question to my friend. I have heard it earlier too that 887 visa lodged by some consultants are granted within 10-15 days, Glen being one of them. 

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Navdeep said:

HI Navdeep 

It's unreal. Whoever applies the 887 visa doesn't matter, its impossible that department breaks the quote. Only possible if the applicant situation some kind of emergency or exceptional case. So please ignore such reference case.

Its dead silence in the group today...

Ok I start it...

Just want to make sure we all are on same pages regarding partner's functional English requirement...

I submitted certificate from university that she did graduation in English and her mark sheets. hats what I submitted at the time of 489 visa as well.

Is there anything else required?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tpsk said:

I don't think so

Hi Tpsk, 

did u fill form 1436 for your new born? i got another email from immi asking to fill form 1436 for new born and make payment asap. 

im not sure how much to pay , they have provided me a link that provides fees info, but it does not say subclass 887. confused? 

will call immi on monday.

13 minutes ago, neel said:

Hi Tpsk, 

did u fill form 1436 for your new born? i got another email from immi asking to fill form 1436 for new born and make payment asap. 

im not sure how much to pay , they have provided me a link that provides fees info, but it does not say subclass 887. confused? 

That's wrong

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/birth-of-a-child.aspx

Birth of a child

• If your child is born after you lodge your application but before a decision is made, attach the following to ImmiAccount:
  • a completed Form 1022 - Notification of changes in circumstances (266 KB PDF)
  • a birth certificate
  • a passport (when obtained).

A fee is not required to add a newborn child to your application. Once we add your child to your application, we will send you a request for their health check.

1 hour ago, DKAGG said:

Its dead silence in the group today...

Ok I start it...

Just want to make sure we all are on same pages regarding partner's functional English requirement...

I submitted certificate from university that she did graduation in English and her mark sheets. hats what I submitted at the time of 489 visa as well.

Is there anything else required?

It should be enough I did the same and that was accepted by my co

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone;

I applied my 887 on end of feb and submitted all required documents but now I realised that I forgot to include my casual job actually it was not regular and I used to work once in a while however I had another full time job which i included in 887 form which fulfill the requirements for this visa so my query is that do u guys think still I should include that job in my form too and fill form 1022 now or it’s alright.

?TIA

Sorry i dont have new born. My second child was 3 months old when he got 487. He got his visa in year 2013. He didnt get his bridging visa at that point of time. When we applied for 887 in december last year. He got his bridging visa.

Hi Tpsk, 

Did you recieve new Email today

Hi Tpsk, 

49 minutes ago, neel said:

Hi Tpsk, 

Hi bro, yes you have to fill form 1436 form. And you have to pay fees for children. Go to immigration site and find fees for your child. It's something around 95$.

But my agent never told me about that

Hi bro, yes you have to fill form 1436 form. And you have to pay fees for children. Go to immigration site and find fees for your child. It's something around 95$.

39 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

That's wrong

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/birth-of-a-child.aspx

Birth of a child

• If your child is born after you lodge your application but before a decision is made, attach the following to ImmiAccount:
  • a completed Form 1022 - Notification of changes in circumstances (266 KB PDF)
  • a birth certificate
  • a passport (when obtained).

A fee is not required to add a newborn child to your application. Once we add your child to your application, we will send you a request for their health check.

Hi CO is right. Because Neel newborn before application. So newborn got 489 visa without any fees as Neel has 489 when newborn. This payment is for including in 887 visa.  I had same process. But I have sent form 1436 at that time of applications. 

18 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

But my agent never told me about that

Hi bro, I know some of agent have not much knowledge in specially for 887 visa for adding someone in process. I did that process and my daughter added in my application in 887 

Mate my son got 487 when he was 3 months old. We applied 887 as a family. Now my son is nearly 2 years old

Hi bro, I know some of agent have not much knowledge in specially for 887 visa for adding someone in process. I did that process and my daughter added in my application in 887 

40 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Mate my son got 487 when he was 3 months old. We applied 887 as a family. Now my son is nearly 2 years old

Hi bro, in your case your son first received 487 visa. But in my case and Neel case we haven't applied for 489 visa for newborn and directly apply 887.just to save time to get newborn 489. Just example. My daughter born in August 2017. And I got Indian passport by 15 September 2017. By same time I am eligible for 887 . So I applied 887 soon after received new born passport. In second case,  if I give notification to immigration to add baby in 489 than its takes could be one month or two month depends on how CO busy. So that case I could apply my 887 visa with my newborn in November or December. 

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Hi everyone;

I applied my 887 on end of feb and submitted all required documents but now I realised that I forgot to include my casual job actually it was not regular and I used to work once in a while however I had another full time job which i included in 887 form which fulfill the requirements for this visa so my query is that do u guys think still I should include that job in my form too and fill form 1022 now or it’s alright.

?TIA

Could please anyone give suggestion to mine?