887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 hours ago, 10thfeb said:

By any chance do you know if anyone's got visa??

mate I don't have friend applied during this time but by following  news - applied bridging visa (more than 100K nos)and only few (approximately  20-50 applications in a month) are in our list,it can be guessed that there are lot more applicants. 

• Thanks 1

hi 

i m new in this group., just filled 887 visa on 24th july 2018. have submitted all the pay slip, residential proof of me as a main applicant.

my wife is dependent , had submitted her new PTE reults and same regional stay documents, but i have my 1 year old baby who was born while on 489 visa and get the same visa , before applying for 887 visa.

Do i need any medical checkup for baby , and how to do it 

19 hours ago, ankit7775 said:

hi 

i m new in this group., just filled 887 visa on 24th july 2018. have submitted all the pay slip, residential proof of me as a main applicant.

my wife is dependent , had submitted her new PTE reults and same regional stay documents, but i have my 1 year old baby who was born while on 489 visa and get the same visa , before applying for 887 visa.

Do i need any medical checkup for baby , and how to do it 

Hi ankit, you'd have to wait for CO to request for it. CO will generate HapID for you to use for your child's medical examination. You could have generated HapID yourself before applying for 887. You however can't generate it after applying. 

Good luck mate

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 3:11 PM, RANJU said:

mate I don't have friend applied during this time but by following  news - applied bridging visa (more than 100K nos)and only few (approximately  20-50 applications in a month) are in our list,it can be guessed that there are lot more applicants. 

Yeah that's right I agree..

Thing is our list gives us the trend that CO's are following. It tells us that they are processing, which at the moment is going really slow

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bish said:

Asked for additional documents: 2 years residency requirements, 1 year work and baby health examinations. Applied 23.1.18

Yesss, we are moving along! Bish, congrats on your file being opened and sorry it was not a direct grant for you - but they would ask for a baby's medical, was to be expected...? At least, you are in the processing now, good news. ? ? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bish said:

Asked for additional documents: 2 years residency requirements, 1 year work and baby health examinations. Applied 23.1.18

Thank god they are moving. Well, what you have submitted as a proof for residency and work?? Just need to check why they are doubling information.?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yesss, we are moving along! Bish, congrats on your file being opened and sorry it was not a direct grant for you - but they would ask for a baby's medical, was to be expected...? At least, you are in the processing now, good news. ? ? 

It’s good when they are moving but they keep forgetting us, I don’t know when they are going to open our files again 

just fade up 

• Sad 1

Hi everyone , good news. I got a direct grant this evening and CO Adam. Will give more details later as I’m at job :). I thank God for every thing and I really appreciate everyone in this forum who helped me and hope to see all get grants soon . 

What is ur timeline plz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Irshad Sulaiman said:

Hi everyone , good news. I got a direct grant this evening and CO Adam. Will give more details later as I’m at job :). I thank God for every thing and I really appreciate everyone in this forum who helped me and hope to see all get grants soon . 

Congratulations!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Irshad Sulaiman said:

Congratulations Mate.

Got some wind in our sails...?

10 minutes ago, Irshad Sulaiman said:

Congrats mate