887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

24 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

hey Everyone ,

I have just sent the scans of the New Passports for the kids to my MARA agent.

hope they move to Grant the PR soon Now. 

B33I had applied one day after me and we had request for doc at similar times as well.

?

Great news!!!  ? Hurry your agent up @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17)!!! ? Fingers crossed and double crossed for you. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Congrats mate. Please give your detail timeline please 

Thanks 

as in the excell last time they requested medical  on 10/5

then my immi account was updated from their side on 18/6 that medical provided no further action needed and do not contact the department in the meantime. 

I was overseas for about 86 days( 1 trip )in the 2 years time which I didn't compensated ( but called immi one day in july they had told me that I should have compensated the time)

experience showed on basis of taxi in Geelong. 

And everything else is on the excel sheet

cheers & best of luck to everyone on the forum. Wish everyone get they grants really soon.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, B33l said:

Thanks 

then my immi account was updated from their side on 18/6 that medical provided no further action needed and do not contact the department in the meantime. 

I was overseas for about 86 days( 1 trip )in the 2 years time which I didn't compensated ( but called immi one day in july they had told me that I should have compensated the time)

cheers & best of luck to everyone on the forum. Wish everyone get they grants really soon.

Thanks bro 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, B33l said:

?? thish is shoo good ? 
Congrats for the grant mate

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Russki said:

Hey Sam, I can tell you with 100% certainty that the immi will not account for your time spent in regional area after lodging your application. They only look at time before lodging. Definitely. ? This is why I think you have a couple of options:

1. To compensate for your time away and lodge your application with a peace of mind (as per @toot's advice).

2. You can apply earlier and do all the explanations in your application: why you were away for additional 2 weeks after your annual leave. ? Most likely you will not have problems, as you maintained your residency status and kept your work place  in the prescribed regional area all the time. CO will see that. But in this scenario you it will still be up to a particular CO to decide whether you have met the residency requirement or not. So imagine CO Adam picks up your file and says: "yes, all good - grant". Or if say CO Dat picks up your file he may decide: "no, residency requirement is not met - refuse". There are no guarantees, that's what I am saying. But something is telling me, 6 weeks absence in your case is totally fine. ? ? ? 

Good luck with whatever you decide mate. ? ??

Hye Russki Thankyou very much for your response. I think the same, however my two weeks were additional due to my Fathers medical conditions that resulted in death. However where can I mention that in my Application, if I decide to lodge?. Again you are right it depends on CO but legally if I am not allowed more than 4 weeks unless CO take into consideration my reason he can still refuse ?.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Sam11 said:

Hye Russki Thankyou very much for your response. I think the same, however my two weeks were additional due to my Fathers medical conditions that resulted in death. However where can I mention that in my Application, if I decide to lodge?. Again you are right it depends on CO but legally if I am not allowed more than 4 weeks unless CO take into consideration my reason he can still refuse ?.

Hi Sam, I think if you apply earlier, add a statutory declaration to your application documents, where you can explain the circumstances with your father. ? Just attach it with other necessary documents on immi account when you apply. I am sure it will do the job. ?  COs are only humans, they can relate to your situation.

As for the 4 weeks in a year "allowed holidays", it is something I heard some migration agents recommend, but I have not seen anything officially on immi website about this 4 weeks (maybe, someone on this forum knows more?). I have known applicants being away for longer than this, but they still got their visa because they have maintained their residency and work placement, in other words, they just went away on holidays while still officially living and working in Australia, using their annual leave from employer. ?  So if you still decide to chance it and apply earlier, just do that stat. dec., explaining about your father and while it took longer for you to be away... Good luck. ???

2 hours ago, Mel 887 said:

Query

i have just resigned my first job, starting my new job on Monday.. 

what docs I need to upload for the same?

My Wife is a main applicant..

thanks in advance

(applied 13/06/18) 

Congrats for your new job ? . You can upload offer letter/contract. As you have applied in June, once your pay slip will be available from new job, you  can upload the same time to time.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, B33l said:

Thanks 

Congrats B331????

Good to see group active & positive in the morning!!!!!!!!Keep it up.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, B33l said:

Thanks 

I need to ask you few details.
CO1: Jan 2018 - AFP and partners IELTS
CO2: 28 feb 2018 - newborn passport and birth certificate (489 issued to baby in march)
CO3: 10 May 2018 - paper-based medical for newborn

But when you submitted these documents?

10/05 Paper Based Medical for Newborn. (how many months your newborn is?)

16 minutes ago, B3sT said:

I need to ask you few details.
CO1: Jan 2018 - AFP and partners IELTS
CO2: 28 feb 2018 - newborn passport and birth certificate (489 issued to baby in march)
CO3: 10 May 2018 - paper-based medical for newborn

But when you submitted these documents?

10/05 Paper Based Medical for Newborn. (how many months your newborn is?)

1/02 afp and ielts provided

6/03 berth cert and 1436 post 

16/03: 489 granted 

6/04 : passport updated for newborn and clicked information provided 

10/5 : medical requested and submitted on same day

Baby will turn 6 months on 18/08

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, B33l said:

1/02 afp and ielts provided

6/03 berth cert and 1436 post 

16/03: 489 granted 

6/04 : passport updated for newborn and clicked information provided 

10/5 : medical requested and submitted on same day

Baby will turn 6 months on 18/08

So 10/05 you provided all document and they took 3 months to grant?