887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

I think We are already part of this 25 million gathering but they don't want us to be permanent here and reduce population this way. 

Ho-ho-ho! ? It's better to have nice and pleasant PR holders here instead of angry and frustrated people on bridging visas!!! ?? I hope immi officers realise that... ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Freddy said:

I will apply end of this month after compensating the 31 days that I have spent overseas. I was eligible two weeks ago but preferred to wait according to your advice. Better be safe than being worry for over 8 months waiting for the 887?

Fingers crossed for you mate! ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2018 at 10:01 PM, a4anudeep said:

Hi Bimu

Yes you can, but you need to update them as the changes happened after you applied the visa.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

hi a4anudeep

thank you for your reply .can u pls help me with more info pls.do u think is it ok to relocate without changing my adress until my file open.

is there will be any problems if i start working in qld as i do have job offer from qld so i want to relcoate asap .

if i change my adress i fell co will ask more details and my 887 can drag longer.