887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

57 minutes ago, H-kaur82 said:

My be she try different file,even i try in this morning,it shows pdf file only accepted,and also the statement sending by anz bank,its locked by protected password 

With the ANZ statements, you can print colour copies of them and then scan in colour. This way you will get rid of the password need. ? But make sure scans are sharp, good quality colour scans. ? ? 

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

With the ANZ statements, you can print colour copies of them and then scan in colour. This way you will get rid of the password need. ? But make sure scans are sharp, good quality colour scans. ? ? 

Thanks TPSK and russki, she will done it, she was saying, she can’t open my immi account but everything is fix now, one more question i was provide some of electricity and gas bills but i have vodafone bills since 4 years back, is it okk to submit all the 24 months bill.i was provide lease agreement for each year and letter from real estate that i was living in same property from 2010 to may 2018.

15 minutes ago, H-kaur82 said:

Thanks TPSK and russki, she will done it, she was saying, she can’t open my immi account but everything is fix now, one more question i was provide some of electricity and gas bills but i have vodafone bills since 4 years back, is it okk to submit all the 24 months bill.i was provide lease agreement for each year and letter from real estate that i was living in same property from 2010 to may 2018.

If you have bills just upload them

11 hours ago, Kusai said:

How to get my superannuation record to show to the case officer ? Please if somebody knows can help thanks. By the way I m new here applied 12-03-18 

You can contact your Super company and ask them to send you the soft copies.

Have you applied from Victoria Regional?

9 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi Friend, Just a quick question?...Is the salary slips needed to be 'certified copies' or just to scan the 'original' ones?...Thanks in advance for your help.

If you received them electronically, you can submit the same electronic documents. ? If you received them as hardcopies, scan them in colour, good quality scans, and attach. ? 

You can certify them too before scanning, to be on the safe side. Just take your hardcopies of payslips to Justice of the Peace and he/she will do it for you for free. ? 

1 minute ago, Freddy said:

Hi guys,

quick question, I have done my visa validation trip back in June 2015 then left to my country, I re-enter Australia after 14 months permanently and settled in my regional area. does it affect my 887 application in anyway? I mean is there any time limits mentioned between the visa validation trip and the next entry date? I will not claim the days I have spent during the visa validation trip.

Hi Freddy, I heard many people do the same. ? Come here for a week to validate their visas and then go back to their country to earn some extra money before moving to Australia permanently. I don't think it affects anything. As long as you fulfill your visa requirements before applying for 887. ? ? 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Freddy, I heard many people do the same. ? Come here for a week to validate their visas and then go back to their country to earn some extra money before moving to Australia permanently. I don't think it affects anything. As long as you fulfill your visa requirements before applying for 887. ? ? 

Thanks, @Russki. I appreciate that you are always here to help.?, Hope you get your grant very soon as I hope you don't leave this form after the grant  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Navdeep047 said:

Me and my husband are applying on 24th as our visa is expiring on 25 th August. If they keep on increasing processing time like this, l am afraid how long we have to wait...

Hi Navdeep, it doesn't make a difference I believe as you will be on a bridging visa (effective 26th August). You will only need to apply for a BVB if you want to travel overseas ?

• Like 1