887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

925f892da2ae7718292ac23c1e8a7177.jpg&key=982bb94f8156ad80441800dd00bb0f9e21b8c756edde3d696f82ff7bef2b9b0e

Can anyone give me some advice on these two question on form 80 please? Question 34, I am confuse about the arrival date, I got my 489 onshore in Australia so I am not sure what is my arrival date? And for Question 35, i have my student visa and 485 visa prior to getting 489, and I also got my visas onshore and I did not depart, how do you answer Arrival Date and Departure date? Thank you sooo much !

Reason for journey student visa study. 485,489 work.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Don't get stressed. Arrival date 1st time into Australia as a student. Just put the expiry dates of those visas or put the end dates as the new visa was granted.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Hi you mean put the departure date as the new visa was granted? Thank you so much for your help.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 10:58 AM, priya said:

OMG now they  have updated processing time 16 to 17 months on 18/04/2019..its really unfaire ..what can we do did so many things 😤😤😤

On 4/20/2019 at 4:43 PM, April guy said:

If the dependant and main applicant have a common name together e.g. if they married and share the same last name or siblings or parent-child relationship  the electricity bill is very sufficient.

If they share different last names but have other documents showing they are related it can be added to the electricity bill to show they living together.

Most importantly since they are on the same application  it shows they related and CO should assume they living together. 

Hi priya,

when did you submit your 887. I submitted in jan 18 and they are changing the processing time each month. I am waiting for 16 months and again they added 17 months . Very frustrated. 

• Confused 1

Hi priya,
when did you submit your 887. I submitted in jan 18 and they are changing the processing time each month. I am waiting for 16 months and again they added 17 months . Very frustrated. 
Hi Aisha
Did you call them? Or check with them through global feedback?
Did you complain common wealth omb?
Did they request you any additional docs?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

On 4/20/2019 at 10:14 AM, joshua.qj said:

yes, it is correct. 16-17 months , very disappotting

I think it’s for 90% applications but they are processing as per 12-13 months for 75% of applications. We r in April and they are processing the March applications even though the time is 16-17 month on website. 

12-13 months for —— 75% 

16-17 months for ——90% ( after co request) 

hope I’m somewhere right 😐😐😐

• Like 1

Hi Everyone . I am new to this forum . Me and my husband applied for 887 visa in April 2018 and we are still waiting for CO to contact us. Any exact update on which months Application is being actioned now please. Also which i started my application i added my parents under non accompanying applicants , but they didnt ask for any documents for them . Is that a problem?Thank you 

Also is is possible to add my name to the 887 visa tracker spreadsheet please. 

Edited by sajitha

53 minutes ago, Prashant said:

I think it’s for 90% applications but they are processing as per 12-13 months for 75% of applications. We r in April and they are processing the March applications even though the time is 16-17 month on website. 

12-13 months for —— 75% 

16-17 months for ——90% ( after co request) 

hope I’m somewhere right 😐😐😐

Is anyone in this world know how many applications immigration department receive in a month? so that I can calculate 75% and 90% of application processed. This table never make sense to me.

26 minutes ago, tej said:

Anyone? 😐

Hard to tell if this is correct. Someone has been messing about with the tracker again. I found a lot of entries are corrupted and mine is gone! :( 

So these entries for new grants may be or may not be genuine. Let's wait and see if the owners come forward and confirm. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ivy 12 said:

Is anyone in this world know how many applications immigration department receive in a month? so that I can calculate 75% and 90% of application processed. This table never make sense to me.

You can ask them user name and password and check. Please share with us as well. 

15 minutes ago, Prashant said:

You can ask them user name and password and check. Please share with us as well. 

Immigration department will not reveal this information. But mate if u want u can also try. But didn't understand what's the need to disclose password to them ?

Hi all, 

just need a advice... applied on 15th feb 2018 requested for documents from co sophorn.. still waiting for newAFP... might receive tomorrow.. i have to go back to my country for few weeks... do i need to inform immi?? If i have to then anyone knows the email id for immi?? Pls need some advice....