887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, ctc887 said:

I'm in Melbourne. Applied through an agent and never made a call or inquiry about the application. Because I personally believed that they might take more time if we contact them. But that just an assumption.

I'm in Perth and applied via an agent & applied the same day as you - still waiting...........

Anyway, congratulations to you!

18 minutes ago, Cel said:

Am from SA, mine has been changed too. Wonder what's the reason for some being changed and some unchanged.

I'm telling you mate... either they are f*cking kidding us... or they are so terribly unhappy with their lives that they also want us to feel miserable as well.

Good job COs, keep it up  👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

I'm telling you mate... either they are f*cking kidding us... or they are so terribly unhappy with their lives that they also want us to feel miserable as well.

Good job COs, keep it up  👏👏👏

They don’t understand one thing that we are part of their economy and they are distorting our career. I hope one day they feel same thing. How we feel today. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Guys

In case if we want to update our job change while our application is being processed 

Where we need to update?? Is it under our immiaccount Notification of Circumstances Changes?? or??

I don't think it is necessary to update your job details. 🙂 Only the address. 🙂 

15 minutes ago, Tamworth said:

Hello friends.

Hope every one is doing well. I got contacted by CO yesterday.

Timeline; 22/02/18

CO contacted; 17/04/19

Requested documents; AFP

CO Name; ASHISH

Hope everything goes well. And best of luck everyone.

Another CO?! 😄 😄 Wow, they may have finally listened to our prayers and increased processing staff?! 🤣

Another one for today:

Iris412 25/02/18 17/04/19   Taiwan CO: Nicci - Requested New AFP clearance for me and my partner.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Russki said:

Another CO?! 😄 😄 Wow, they may have finally listened to our prayers and increased processing staff?! 🤣

Another one for today:

Iris412 25/02/18 17/04/19   Taiwan CO: Nicci - Requested New AFP clearance for me and my partner.

They have to speed up as they are doing February 2018 from last 7 month. Good to see some new COs name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Honey said:

DO you guys really think "if we calling immigration for our application status and complaining about finalizing it" will impact our application decision time?

its already LATE 😀

I personally would want to call; its too early for me though. Having said so when i applied for 489 my consultant said the same thing that we should not follow-up and be patient and surprisingly my current MARA consultant for 887 echoed same words......so don't know really what helps and whatnot.....so i guess luck factor probably🙏

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

Guys My file got open today they asked for my husband Evidence of functional English

But he already give when he came here. Why they asked again ?

CO Nicci

What all had you uploaded with your application?

1 minute ago, Honey said:

its was PTE with 6 each for my husband during 489

So that would have expired; is he primary applicant now or you are; if you are primary applicant why didn't you check expiration date OMG...on the bright side atleast your file opened today...