887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Everyone,

I was a silent follower all this time. I just wanted to share this with you because all this time I was in the same situation as you guys not knowing what will happen. I got my direct grant yesterday,

Applied: 23rd Feb 2018
Subclass: 489 Family Sponsored
Direct Grant: 17th April 2019
CO: Nicci

My application was not a straightforward case. We had our daughter when we were on 489 and my wife went back to our home country to deliver her. Then I applied 489 separately for her and finally we were back in AUS. So when I saw the requests made by CO's I thought that they will definitely ask for the daughter's medicals or stat declarations or something. But against all odds we got a direct grant. So patience definitely pays off and it's not always the worst as we think it is.

I wish everyone all the best and hope you will get your grant soon, especially those who have been patiently waiting for a long time. And I thank all of you for being a part of this amazing forum and @Russki you have been such an awesome positive and supportive person and I can't thank you enough for being a hope for everyone. I will still stay around to see your grant.. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, ctc887 said:

Hi Everyone,

I was a silent follower all this time. I just wanted to share this with you because all this time I was in the same situation as you guys not knowing what will happen. I got my direct grant yesterday,

My application was not a straightforward case. We had our daughter when we were on 489 and my wife went back to our home country to deliver her. Then I applied 489 separately for her and finally we were back in AUS. So when I saw the requests made by CO's I thought that they will definitely ask for the daughter's medicals or stat declarations or something. But against all odds we got a direct grant. So patience definitely pays off and it's not always the worst as we think it is.

I wish everyone all the best and hope you will get your grant soon, especially those who have been patiently waiting for a long time. And I thank all of you for being a part of this amazing forum and @Russki you have been such an awesome positive and supportive person and I can't thank you enough for being a hope for everyone. I will still stay around to see your grant.. 

Congrats mate 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ctc887 said:

Hi Everyone,

I was a silent follower all this time. I just wanted to share this with you because all this time I was in the same situation as you guys not knowing what will happen. I got my direct grant

Thank you for great news! We really need good news now!!!! And of course congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Guys, don't worry too much about the processing time increase - we are still getting grants! And we have two new COs - Nicci and Ruth. 😉 🙂 

@Honey, are you ready?! 

Happy Easter everyone! 💗

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ctc887 said:

Hi Everyone,

Congrats have a rocking long weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thank you for great news! We really need good news now!!!! And of course congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Guys, don't worry too much about the processing time increase - we are still getting grants! And we have two new COs - Nicci and Ruth. 😉 🙂 

@Honey, are you ready?! 

Happy Easter everyone! 💗

Yes I am READY 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ivy 12 said:

Hi Ctc887, in which state of Australia u r living? Did u ever written immigration team for Ur application?

I'm in Melbourne. Applied through an agent and never made a call or inquiry about the application. Because I personally believed that they might take more time if we contact them. But that just an assumption.