887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Guys,

I've been asked to submit a Stat dec for my child's Medical. I have already submit a stat dec along with the Medical. However, Sophron is asking it again. Im not sure whether they are asking for a new one or can i attach the same one again. 

image.png.cd23458a116c6779afcfb14d963d1645.png

7 minutes ago, Honey said:

40 minutes ago, Russki said:

No idea @Honey! 🙂 But I suspect our lovely COs are just humans, like us, and will be tempted to take the whole week off next week due to all public holidays coming... So my guess (only guessing!) is that there will not be much action next week.

Still hope for this week though! 😉 

I agree with Honey. 🙂

A human being with a human soul treats his mate with compassion and mercy.

22 minutes ago, Honey said:

They are not lovely 😞

Not following sequence 😞

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Abdul said:

When they active your account you recieve email from them. I personally recommend you to work on TFN or drive taxi instead. I did uber but eventually moved on to taxi  as my lawyer recomend.

I am doing Uber X (like taxi) and working under ABN. Is it ok? Mostly, I drive from Pakenham (regional area) to Melbourne. Is it affecting for visa condition?

2 hours ago, Ranga said:

Time line

10th Feb 2018

More docs (New AFP & Baby Medical) 26th Feb 2019

Stat Dec - 16th Apr 2019

Hi Ranga,

I really feel so sorry for you mate, I feel the pain!! 😞

What this Stat Dec for, please?

Is it something that was not able to be asked at the first contact last Feb? 

Raed

Reasonable processing time for 887, could be a great initiative for coming regional policy,  and an encouragement for regional economic and population. More than two years' living and  one year's achievements, should be taken into account for a priority other than  being ignored. Or otherwise, the efforts of renovated regional visa are just in vain, no matter in 2019 or in 2022. Applicants are just scared away by this abusive visa processing time, let alone setting down family or everything?!
Also before the application of 887, 489 visa holders have had the first waiting time,  we have gone past the background censorship, plus two years honesty living in regional areas, we could not be given any reason ( i.e. security concern) to delay for 887.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Reasonable processing time for 887, could be a great initiative for coming regional policy,  and an encouragement for regional economic and population. More than two years' living and  one year's achievements, should be taken into account for a priority other than  being ignored. Or otherwise, the efforts of renovated regional visa are just in vain, no matter in 2019 or in 2022. Applicants are just scared away by this abusive visa processing time, let alone setting down family or everything?!
Also before the application of 887, 489 visa holders have had the first waiting time,  we have gone past the background censorship, plus two years honesty living in regional areas, we could not be given any reason ( i.e. security concern) to delay for 887.

We should write complain letter like that and send to them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Don’t know what shall we do? No news agency nor government agencies wants to listen us. 

It seems Australia will never accept us. But they will always test our loyalty. This is Insane.

37 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Dear friend,

When I got my 489 visa back in December 2016, I got 60 points (50+10), on these days you need 85 (75+10), so I cannot complain about anything because I just need to wait for my PR, even if waiting for 16 months I am very happy that I got in this situation, I will apply next month and suffering I confess (low salary) but could be worst. Cheers every one and look for the brightly side. Good luck everyone.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Guil said:

Dear friend,

When I got my 489 visa back in December 2016, I got 60 points (50+10), on these days you need 85 (75+10), so I cannot complain about anything because I just need to wait for my PR, even if waiting for 16 months I am very happy that I got in this situation, I will apply next month and suffering I confess (low salary) but could be worst. Cheers every one and look for the brightly side. Good luck everyone.

This is a wonderful and positive message! 🙂 🙂 Thank you, it is like a ray of sunshine in our doom and gloom 😄  

I think we are not so much upset about the timeframe of 16 months, but the way we are treated. When you applying for a visa and you see 4-6 months processing time on immi account, you plan your life accordingly. But then every month the waiting time increases and increases endlessly, it is very hard to accept mentally. This is the situation we are in. If we applied all those months ago knowing that the wait will be long and painful, we would have prepared better for it. 😉  Uncertainty is the worst.

As an example, I could have visited my family and helped my mum while she was sick while my 489 visa was still valid. But I waited and waited and hoped to get 887 in time, - eventually, my 887 didn't come and 489 visa lapsed and now I am stuck. My mum back in Russia was sick and I could not help. 😞 

We just want the department to be have a more transparent process, and not treat us like voiceless slaves. In the past it was very different. 🙂 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

On 4/4/2019 at 10:48 AM, Honey said:

Congratulations Dear 🙂

I wish Me too can POST this msg today 🙂

1 hour ago, Russki said:

This is a wonderful and positive message! 🙂 🙂 Thank you, it is like a ray of sunshine in our doom and gloom 😄  

I think we are not so much upset about the timeframe of 16 months, but the way we are treated. When you applying for a visa and you see 4-6 months processing time on immi account, you plan your life accordingly. But then every month the waiting time increases and increases endlessly, it is very hard to accept mentally. This is the situation we are in. If we applied all those months ago knowing that the wait will be long and painful, we would have prepared better for it. 😉  Uncertainty is the worst.

As an example, I could have visited my family and helped my mum while she was sick while my 489 visa was still valid. But I waited and waited and hoped to get 887 in time, - eventually, my 887 didn't come and 489 visa lapsed and now I am stuck. My mum back in Russia was sick and I could not help. 😞 

We just want the department to be have a more transparent process, and not treat us like voiceless slaves. In the past it was very different. 🙂 

Truly understand and agree to this....same for me.....my parents getting older and my dad's health is deteriorating and I don't dare to travel at this crucial period.

• Like 3