887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

And i think when we make this complaint, had better not telling them a lot about our private life ,like a plan to buy property which exactly government hate to see. They think it is immigrants the top- one element to raise property sky high in city. They don't want new migrants move from  regional  to city to buy anything anymore. We just can advise them that, reducing processing time for 887, is good for their new regional policy and encourage more immigrants to flood into regional areas not cities.

Last night,  the ABC news, insight program about general election. Petter Dutton  now is really the evil role among government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/13/peter-dutton-apologises-to-ali-france-as-kristina-keneally-calls-minister-a-thug                 Labor senator launches scathing attack on home affairs minister, saying he’s the most toxic man in the Liberal party

1555294220(1).png

11 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Last night, i watch the ABC news, insight program about general election. Petter Dutton  now is really the evil role among government. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/13/peter-dutton-apologises-to-ali-france-as-kristina-keneally-calls-minister-a-thug                 Labor senator launches scathing attack on home affairs minister, saying he’s the most toxic man in the Liberal party

1555294220(1).png

Even he looks like an evil to me

“Is Mr Morrison afraid of Mr Dutton?” she asked.

“Mr Dutton, after all, is a thug. Mr Dutton is the most toxic man in the Liberal party. Mr Dutton is mean and despicable. And Mr Dutton came within a few votes of becoming the Liberal party prime minister. This is a Liberal party divided, divided by anger, fear and loathing for one another.”

Prevous Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is the one strongly againt Petter Dutton's migrant proposals,  Petter Dutton  is so ‘’mean and despicable" ,  trying to spill and compete with Turnbull to be Prime Minister. Now his evilness not yet completes.

55 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@RusskiHi Russki, i remember there's one word file recently in this forum which i couldn't open ,  is it a letter help us to lodge complaint to Home Affairs? Could you post that again? 

Text for MP letter.docx

Please try this one. 🙂

It is just a standard text, and of course anyone can change it to add a bit about personal situation. Please feel free to do that. 🙂 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Last night, i watch the ABC news, insight program about general election. Petter Dutton  now is really the evil role among government. 

He is our Lord Voldemort! 😄 🤣

image.png.28db51161fa83171cae54c7a7befc46a.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Abdul said:

You need weekly statement which must have hours written, car rego on which you drive uber, driving licence, your uber account confimation letter from uber, bankstatement shows salary deposits, GST and tax documents. Hope you get that.

Thank you Abdul, Couple of more questions, Does uber give any account confirmation letter? Secondly, in uber eats statements hours are not written only earnings are written, but in uber app hours are writen, so taking screen shot of hours will work or not?

On 1/21/2019 at 11:15 PM, nudgee said:

Hi can you get a stat dec with that person stating that you were residing with him for the period? 

Hello, I am unable to get that person because he has gone overseas. But, I can get stat dec from my some friends for my residence in that house. Will that work? or what is other option?

1 hour ago, Qasim Javed said:

Thank you Abdul, Couple of more questions, Does uber give any account confirmation letter? Secondly, in uber eats statements hours are not written only earnings are written, but in uber app hours are writen, so taking screen shot of hours will work or not?

When they active your account you recieve email from them. I personally recommend you to work on TFN or drive taxi instead. I did uber but eventually moved on to taxi  as my lawyer recomend.

2 hours ago, Marcus said:

Hi guys,

Has anyone applied Bridging Visa B to travel? What was it like? How many days/ weeks did the immigration gave you to stay overseas? Was there any implications to your visa?

Thanks.

Regards,

Marcus

Hello Marcus, I had apllied this visa and got it the same day but fortunately got the 489 visa after 5 days. Actually bridging visa B replaces the bridging visa A which means you can stay outside Aus until 3 months. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Qasim Javed said:

Hello, I am unable to get that person because he has gone overseas. But, I can get stat dec from my some friends for my residence in that house. Will that work? or what is other option?

He can still help you from overseas. 🙂 He can do the same thing, like statutory declaration, signed in front of a, say, police officer or notary public, but the stat dec form will be different one. 🙂 Ask him if he can kindly do this for you. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

He can still help you from overseas. 🙂 He can do the same thing, like statutory declaration, signed in front of a, say, police officer or notary public, but the stat dec form will be different one. 🙂 Ask him if he can kindly do this for you. 

Russki what you think Immigration working during easter or not?

44 minutes ago, Honey said:

Russki what you think Immigration working during easter or not?

No idea @Honey! 🙂 But I suspect our lovely COs are just humans, like us, and will be tempted to take the whole week off next week due to all public holidays coming... So my guess (only guessing!) is that there will not be much action next week.

Still hope for this week though! 😉 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

No idea @Honey! 🙂 But I suspect our lovely COs are just humans, like us, and will be tempted to take the whole week off next week due to all public holidays coming... So my guess (only guessing!) is that there will not be much action next week.

Still hope for this week though! 😉 

They are not lovely 😞

Not following sequence 😞

• Haha 1