887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

18 minutes ago, Dee said:

As far as i understand : you need to provide a letter/declaration from your University stating that you passed in English including your degree and marks certificate.

But this is for a dependent applicant only, not for main applicant, right? 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

But this is for a dependent applicant only, not for main applicant, right? 🙂 

Yes; i assumed that CO would have asked for dependent😛 and i am hoping my assumption is correct coz as a primary applicant i did not submit anything for english proof😆

1 hour ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

does Tina's partner has 489 visa?

maybe they just gonna process his partner's 489 first

My partner has already had 489 subsequent entrance. I attached her as dependence on my 887 application.

I guess since she only spent time here 5 months on 489 SE, they need more evidence of the relationship.

• Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, Russki said:

Sorry, not email, but I meant, submit a complaint. It is all online, we all can do it independently at the same time. 🙂 

On 4/11/2019 at 9:44 AM, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Russki,

I have go ahead and filed the complaint.

Crux of the argument with the Immigration Department should be "No, the visa processing is NOT within the time frame department had mentioned when I filed the application"

If you're going to submit an ONLINE  complaint to the Ombudsman so that we will be one voice and united as one clamouring in unison... the crux of our argument should be "the visa processing time is NOT within the timeframe the department had mentioned at the time we filed the application" 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

It is very simple: log on to your immi account,  go into details,  then "update details" and on the right there will be a menu, a list with all information you can update,  like passport,  address etc. 

Follow those links to update all your details. 🙂 good luck! 

No need to amend form 80. But if you have a new passport,  attach it in attached documents. 

thank you so much , Russki, 

May I know where are you living now? 

if you live in SA, Maybe we can have the coffee.:))

cause i see that you are really helpful member here and really deserved to get the PR and good person to know, of course 😉 

Thank youuuuuuu 

Hope you can get the PR soon.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

thank you so much , Russki, 

May I know where are you living now? 

if you live in SA, Maybe we can have the coffee.:))

cause i see that you are really helpful member here and really deserved to get the PR and good person to know, of course 😉 

Thank youuuuuuu 

Hope you can get the PR soon.

I am in SA.  🙂 I will send you a message to your mail box now. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vinh said:

Anyone got screenshot of 6-7months timeframe pls share here in the forum

A chronological account of processing times on how the Department of Home Affairs tested our patience (and abused our kindness)

• 7 to 8 months - updated on 18 January 2018
  • 9 to 11 months - updated on 18 July 2018
  • 12 to 15 months - updated on 17 October 2018
  • 15 to 16 months - as of today 12 April 2019

Processing Times.pdf

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kusai said:

Hey bro what’s with English ability? Do u mean Ielts? Do we have to submit new ielts ? 😳😳

It was not for me (main applicant) but for the spouse. Yes it is IELTS or evidence to show that the degree was taught in English

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dee said:

Yes; i assumed that CO would have asked for dependent😛 and i am hoping my assumption is correct coz as a primary applicant i did not submit anything for english proof😆

Yes, I'm sorry, I haven't mentioned it. This was not for the main applicant and was for my wife. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dave said:

Guys, I think December 18 application news is fake. I can’t digest at all. 

Why do you say that? I know some other guys that applied on Mar 19 and got contacted. I know thats true because they forgot to upload AFPs. Co just asked them to upload those.

• Like 1