887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 4/19/2019 at 6:30 AM, a4anudeep said:

You don't want to update them about the job and if you have already done the form 80 those details are correct at the time you signed. So no worries.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Hi can someone reply if we upload 6 months job and 6 months uber driving as our work requirements and lodge 887. As the current processing time is 16-17 months. Later on we upload new job in regional area for 6 months by replacing the Uber experience in order to be more safer.  Will it work as we can update the docs anytime ? 

4 minutes ago, Nsingh said:

Hi can someone reply if we upload 6 months job and 6 months uber driving as our work requirements and lodge 887. As the current processing time is 16-17 months. Later on we upload new job in regional area for 6 months by replacing the Uber experience in order to be more safer.  Will it work as we can update the docs anytime ? 

Your 1 year job experience should be before date of lodgement

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Lucky9 said:

Dear all,

I am new in this forum, I would like to ask you a question regarding electricity bill. Is it ok if the bill show the name of dependant not the main application of 887?

cheers

If the dependant and main applicant have a common name together e.g. if they married and share the same last name or siblings or parent-child relationship  the electricity bill is very sufficient.

If they share different last names but have other documents showing they are related it can be added to the electricity bill to show they living together.

Most importantly since they are on the same application  it shows they related and CO should assume they living together. 

• Thanks 1

Can anyone please give me advise how to answer question 25 “what is your main reason for remaining in Australia” and 27 “give details of your arrival in Australia” what is the correct answer for the arrival date on 27? These questions are on form 80 I already spend 3 hours on it still hadn’t finished... pls help

11 hours ago, Lucky9 said:

Dear all,

I am new in this forum, I would like to ask you a question regarding electricity bill. Is it ok if the bill show the name of dependant not the main application of 887?

cheers

I think you can use them, i also have mine under my wifes name , but i pay the bill through my debit card so i'm going to attach my bank statements aswel

• Thanks 1

925f892da2ae7718292ac23c1e8a7177.jpg&key=982bb94f8156ad80441800dd00bb0f9e21b8c756edde3d696f82ff7bef2b9b0e

Can anyone give me some advice on these two question on form 80 please? Question 34, I am confuse about the arrival date, I got my 489 onshore in Australia so I am not sure what is my arrival date? And for Question 35, i have my student visa and 485 visa prior to getting 489, and I also got my visas onshore and I did not depart, how do you answer Arrival Date and Departure date? Thank you sooo much !

47 minutes ago, nudgee said:

925f892da2ae7718292ac23c1e8a7177.jpg&key=982bb94f8156ad80441800dd00bb0f9e21b8c756edde3d696f82ff7bef2b9b0e

Can anyone give me some advice on these two question on form 80 please? Question 34, I am confuse about the arrival date, I got my 489 onshore in Australia so I am not sure what is my arrival date? And for Question 35, i have my student visa and 485 visa prior to getting 489, and I also got my visas onshore and I did not depart, how do you answer Arrival Date and Departure date? Thank you sooo much !

Hey mate, what do you think about below approach. Check with other members/ visa agent 

Reason for Journey : Granted on shore
Arrival Date : Original Arrival date to Australia

• Like 1

Hi,

Yup. They applied on the 1st of March. CO: Katherine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The positive thing which we are seeing nowadays that applicants are receiving grants and request for additional docs from number of COs instead of one or two.
Hope the speediness will continue.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Can anyone please give me advise how to answer question 25 “what is your main reason for remaining in Australia” and 27 “give details of your arrival in Australia” what is the correct answer for the arrival date on 27? These questions are on form 80 I already spend 3 hours on it still hadn’t finished... pls help
Purpose of our stay is to work and live in Australia. Arrival date will be your 1st arrival which is the stamp date on your passport of first arrived.

Don't get stressed. Arrival date 1st time into Australia as a student. Just put the expiry dates of those visas or put the end dates as the new visa was granted.