887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, qsj83 said:

Congratulations mate. I just want to ask that when you log in to immi account it said further assessment or processing. Because I applied on 23/09/18. First contacted on 16/12/2019  

After that no reply n still written in my account further assessment. 

Hi I applied on 22nd September 2018. 1ST Contact 11th December 2019. After that nothing. Who is ur case officer. 

Hi all

Am new to this forum.

Applied 887 on 28th oct 2018

On 27th sep, I received generic automated email

3rd feb first contact 

After that Still waiting

My question is, there is chenge of circumstances, i submitted form 1021 and birth certificate for my newborn, but because of corona there could be some delay. Does anyone have idea whether we can be granted the PR without the passport 0f newborn, or else?

2 hours ago, Aaron kum said:

Hi friends,

My wife is primary applicant and i am secondary.during 489 application i submitted my ielts .now i am planning to apply 887 do we need to submit ielts again.Because in forum i have seen people submitting Ielts.could anyone please clarify.

Friends any advice on the query

Just now, qsj83 said:

If you have done education from Australaia like master degree or diploma you can use that as your English evidence

I am.secondary applicant I have submitted my master degree transcript n completion letter from australian university

6 hours ago, 887 visa said:

Grant Grant Grant

finally received our grant family of 2

applied 27 october 2018

first contact 09 jan 2020 asked for transcripts for english proof for partner and provided same day

did complain on 8th  april

Got our grant today

soo much relaxed and happy hope everyone get their grant soon

Congratulations, @887 visa!!!

2 hours ago, qsj83 said:

I am.secondary applicant I have submitted my master degree transcript n completion letter from australian university

Hi,

I already submitted my IELTS during 489.Now for 887 I can't use the same because its more than 3 years now.Do I need to Take IELTS again?

I did my Certificate III in Australia is that enough for English evidence.Please clarify.

Hi,
I already submitted my IELTS during 489.Now for 887 I can't use the same because its more than 3 years now.Do I need to Take IELTS again?
I did my Certificate III in Australia is that enough for English evidence.Please clarify.

For Australian qualification English claim .. it should be one year full time ..I believe Cert 3 in English is ~8 months part time.. Be on safe side... pls take IELTS/PTE incase you cannot arrange proof of graduation in English language from your home country...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, ausdre said:

Guys my question might be unrelated to current situation but i have few question.

Before lodging the 887 visa do we need to remain in 2 years continuously in regional area. What I meant is That i stayed for 1 year and completed the work condition in regional area  and then went back to my home country due to some urgent work and came back after 2 years and spent the remaining 1 year in regional area which satisfy my 2 year stay.

Am i eligible for applying 887 visa ?

My second question is after applying 887 visa 

Can I go back to my home country, will my application still be process and when they will provide the result will they let me know that I have to come first to hear the outcome or they will just put my application on hold and not progress at all without informing me .I know we have to update them that we are leaving but will they tell us to come when they are about to tell us a decision

Can anyone please help me by answering my query.

Can anyone please help me by answering my query.

To apply 887 you should be in regional/ designated area for two years & full time employment of 1 year out of 4 years ... As long as you are meeting these conditions and not moved to metropolitan with 489 .. I believe there should not b issue...

30 minutes ago, AmitB said:

To apply 887 you should be in regional/ designated area for two years & full time employment of 1 year out of 4 years ... As long as you are meeting these conditions and not moved to metropolitan with 489 .. I believe there should not b issue...

Thanks Amitb and what about the other question .Do I need to stay here after lodging my 887 visa ?

Can I go back to my home country, will my application still be process and when they will provide the result will they let me know that I have to come first to hear the outcome or they will just put my application on hold and not progress at all without informing me .I know we have to update them that we are leaving but will they tell us to come when they are about to tell us the outcome.

14 hours ago, 887 visa said:

Grant Grant Grant

finally received our grant family of 2

applied 27 october 2018

first contact 09 jan 2020 asked for transcripts for english proof for partner and provided same day

did complain on 8th  april

Got our grant today

soo much relaxed and happy hope everyone get their grant soon

13 hours ago, AHJ said:

Praise be to Almighty!!!

Received Grant today!!!

Lodged : 31/10/2018

First contact: 13/01/2020 (  Two year Resident requirement)

complained: 09/04/2020

GRANT today 16/04/2020 

CO : Kimberly

I would highly recommend sending feedback through immi account.

12 hours ago, rais_ace said:

Grant Grant Grant🙂

applied on: 24th Oct 2018

first contact: 9th Jan 2020

complained: 8th of April 2020

Granted: Today

wish you all the best, this forum has been very useful, although I was a silent follower 😊

Great News! Congratulations to you all.

I would suggest to get consultation from MARA agent. Technically you are complying with visa conditions but with few cases on blog , CO’s had objected if more time spent outside australia and asked to justify intentions towards long term commitment to settle in Australia.