887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

please contact migration solutions on facebook if you :

“Is anyone currently in South Australia who has applied for a 887 visa and is affected by the Coronavirus, for example lost their job and unable to support themselves or the family due to no income or support from the Federal Government. If so, please message me as I need some examples to provide to a South Australian federal senator who wants to support 887 visa holders.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Finally got the grant on Friday. Alhamdulillah for everything.

I just woke up and checked my account and it's finalised. I applied with a migration agent he even does not know. I was expecting a call from him. Nevermind 

Application date: 3rd December 2018 

Single Applicant

Granted: :17 April 2020

Case officerHeidi

Position Number: 60033277

All the best everyone. 

Congratulations brother. Just wanted an advice if I may. Did you upload a second PCC from your home country or the one which you uploaded during your 887 application worked. I am just asking as mine is expiring but due to lockdown at my home country I will not be able to get a new one soon...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 887 visa said:

Grant Grant Grant

finally received our grant family of 2

applied 27 october 2018

first contact 09 jan 2020 asked for transcripts for english proof for partner and provided same day

did complain on 8th  april

Got our grant today

soo much relaxed and happy hope everyone get their grant soon

Hello.  Can you please tell me what documents did you submit after 1st contact? Did you submit the transcript only? Or completion certifacte and letter as well? 

Asking because got the same request from CO 3 months ago. 

20 minutes ago, Ganga said:

Hi guys I am a silent follower 

I have received my direct grant today 

family of 4

application date 30th nov 2018

all the best all of you I hope you all get your grant soon 

Hi did you apply by agent or by yourself?

And when did you complain and what we need to write in complain?

2 hours ago, Maxzone said:

I just woke up and checked my account and it's finalised. I applied with a migration agent he even does not know. I was expecting a call from him. Nevermind 

Single Applicant

Case officerHeidi

All the best everyone. 

Congratulations

can you please tell me how many times you complain by online before you got grant?

and did you complain or your agent complain for you online?

Can you please suggest us what to write in online complain please?

2 hours ago, Monopoly said:

Hello 

yap u should put complaint.

but my concern is did u submit ielts and afp when u applied?are they asking for primary applicant or secondary applicant?

good luck hope u will receive ur dream email soon

My wife APF was not submitted because she just arrived but we did submit the ielts .  As you it’s more than one year they asked secondary applicant ietls and our both afp. Because my one was Also submitted 16 month ago .

Edited by Nov21/2018

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

please contact migration solutions on facebook if you :

“Is anyone currently in South Australia who has applied for a 887 visa and is affected by the Coronavirus, for example lost their job and unable to support themselves or the family due to no income or support from the Federal Government. If so, please message me as I need some examples to provide to a South Australian federal senator who wants to support 887 visa holders.”

He is doing a good job, probably he has got a response back and wants to build up on the story. 

on a separate note and incase if any one is in need to access their super,

Federal Govt has made a ammendement to  superannuation release  dated 16 April 2020 

Refer to Treasury Laws Amendment (Release of Superannuation on Compassionate Grounds) Regulations 2020 include temporary residents.  Please refer to 1b section point c

(1B) For the purposes of subparagraph (1)(b)(i), this subregulation covers the person if: (a) the person is the holder of a student visa; or Authorised Version F2020L00431 registered 16/04/2020 Amendments Schedule 1 Treasury Laws Amendment (Release of Superannuation on Compassionate Grounds) Regulations 2020 3 OPC64568 - B (b) the person is the holder of any of the following visas, as mentioned in the Migration Regulations 1994: (i) a Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa; (ii) a Subclass 482 (Temporary Skill Shortage) visa; or

(c) the person is a temporary resident, and is not the holder of a visa mentioned in paragraph (a) or (b).

Hopefully applicants start getting PR's.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TTTF said:

He is doing a good job, probably he has got a response back and wants to build up on the story. 

on a separate note and incase if any one is in need to access their super,

Federal Govt has made a ammendement to  superannuation release  dated 16 April 2020 

Refer to Treasury Laws Amendment (Release of Superannuation on Compassionate Grounds) Regulations 2020 include temporary residents.  Please refer to 1b section point c

(1B) For the purposes of subparagraph (1)(b)(i), this subregulation covers the person if: (a) the person is the holder of a student visa; or Authorised Version F2020L00431 registered 16/04/2020 Amendments Schedule 1 Treasury Laws Amendment (Release of Superannuation on Compassionate Grounds) Regulations 2020 3 OPC64568 - B (b) the person is the holder of any of the following visas, as mentioned in the Migration Regulations 1994: (i) a Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa; (ii) a Subclass 482 (Temporary Skill Shortage) visa; or

(c) the person is a temporary resident, and is not the holder of a visa mentioned in paragraph (a) or (b).

Hopefully applicants start getting PR's.

So yes or no to or access to super?

3 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Single Applicant

Case officerHeidi

All the best everyone. 

congratz mate. so happy for you. Finally some grants for the people who raised their voice on the forum, #notonlysilentfollowers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 777 said:

Hi did you apply by agent or by yourself?

And when did you complain and what we need to write in complain?

I applied by agent.

no complain. Direct grant 

my brother also got direct grant (applied by same agent of mine) 

applied 2nd December 2018

family of 4

case officer brook 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1