887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi all, just a quick question. When I applied for 489 back in 2016, the company I used to work in my home country is no longer operational and they have also taken their website down due to current situation. I was told by someone that the department contacted his previous company in his home country. I don’t know if that’s true or not. Does anyone has any experience or know someone where the department contacted his or her home country employer for verification again. I know they don’t but just asking.

Did anyone received grant without kid medical in my case co ask first medical but in referral letter he said no examination required then my agent contact with home affairs they said no health examination required  but they generated hapid in referral letter so I got hapid but in in immi it shows no examination required 

Edited by 28-09-18
Forget to add something

7 minutes ago, 28-09-18 said:

Did anyone received grant without kid medical in my case co ask first medical but in referral letter he said no examination required then my agent contact with home affairs they said no health examination required  but they generated hapid in referral letter so I got hapid but in in immi it shows no examination required 

I guess if kid is born after 489 then medical will be required. They have to make sure. Was your kid born after or before 489...

53 minutes ago, May2019 said:

Hi all, just a quick question. When I applied for 489 back in 2016, the company I used to work in my home country is no longer operational and they have also taken their website down due to current situation. I was told by someone that the department contacted his previous company in his home country. I don’t know if that’s true or not. Does anyone has any experience or know someone where the department contacted his or her home country employer for verification again. I know they don’t but just asking.

They contact the company in your home country only when you are applying for 489 not for 887. They do that to check that you truly have been working in the field you claimed in your 489 application. 
For 887, you have to prove work in Australia (regional) not in home country. 

Edited by Mabdo1

DANISH RAZA

Thanks my immi shows no health examination required at this stage so I think co ask later but I think there is error first he ask for medical but letter say no health examination required then we call them then we received other email that only afp required then they took medical off so I uploaded afp but now immi shows no health examination required .you have same co every time or it's changed

Edited by 28-09-18
Forget

Hi All ,
It’s amusing that within little time our new 887 Whatspp group got fulled because of member limits.

Many people has send me personal massage that they can’t access .

So we will  be going to transfer our group from Whatspp to https://t.me/joinchat/QZBfwhrwKl5K0dLvHsNdlg.

everyone’s help will be highly appreciated .

Edited by Nov21/2018

May2019

I already talk with Bupa test need to be mention in I referral letter but in my referral letter it's shows no health examination required so I got hapid letter with no test mention on it 
How did you obtain medical referral letter?
We had a baby after 489 visa was granted. But, the immiaccount mentions "No Health Examonation Required".
Appreciate your help.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Uetian
I received request from co its has hapid referral letter but in test list it shows in my immi it shows no health examination required so I m on same boat like you
20200418_213909.thumb.jpg.da01ce57610ce8a8aff0eeccaebc4afb.jpg
Thanks for your response.

I have not been contacted yet.

I was thinking of organising health examination of my baby beforehand, but don't know how to get the referral letter.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, 28-09-18 said:

DANISH RAZA

Thanks my immi shows no health examination required at this stage so I think co ask later but I think there is error first he ask for medical but letter say no health examination required then we call them then we received other email that only afp required then they took medical off so I uploaded afp but now immi shows no health examination required .you have same co every time or it's changed

My case officer is Katherine since first request 

21 hours ago, sislam said:

Hi all,

I have seen few applicants have been asked for functional English proof . I have the following questions please answer

1.Do CO asking for secondary applicants only?

2. I had provided my partners overseas educational documents( ex certificate, transcript and medium of instruction ) when applied on 2017 and got 489 grant. for 887 should I upload same things ?

3. Do they ask English for primary applicants again?? if yes what is the band requirements......?

4. IF my last PTE is valid (3yrs) up to October 2020 and I am planing to apply September 2020, can i submit that PTE as proof of ENGLISH even though it has only one month validity left

5. Is it OK to upload  payslip every month in Immi account after 887 lodge

6. After 887 lodge can I wait 4/5 months and then go for FPA/ home country police clearance ?

may I have some answers from expats 

Hi 
I applied 887 visa application on 31 Dec.
First contact: 19 January. Ask the police check
Still waiting for the response.  And How do i know my CO?
Thanks 

Did you apply in 31 Dec 2019? They started to process December files recently so hopefully they reopen your file within the next two weeks.