887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys,

I have a question.

I provided my payslip for 1 yr from the previous company i workes for, its now permanently closed. Just in case if CO ask any more details about my previous company i may not be able to provide any.

In such case if i provide payslips from my current company again will this effect my processing time and start over from the very beginning?

13 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Finally guys. Time for celebration 👏🍾🍾

I wish everyone on this group get their grant soon. 

Date Applied : 09-03-2019

Grant date: not known yet. 

C0: coming soon. 

All the best everyone. 

I applied on 4/03/2019.

Looks like we both will be celebrating together after 1 or 2 years

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Half day is gone, no grant yet

I guess they won’t even, they gave the grants to control the processing times for the time being. Maybe we can see some grants a few days before they again update the processing times. That’s at least what I think and hope I am wrong 

Hi all ,

887 visa applicants🛑

Our visa processing time has increased again⁉️

It’s look like it’s never ending process .‼️

Finally we decided to form a committee which will coordinate with migration agent and local influencer to make the process quicker !

We need all the current and future 887 visa applicants to send email with below details .

📧:887subclass@gmail.com

Email now !! Email now !! Email now !!

Application ID,

Name,

Mobile

For more details and chat chk our telegram group  .

https://t.me/update887visa

Please share 🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, May2019 said:

I guess they won’t even, they gave the grants to control the processing times for the time being. Maybe we can see some grants a few days before they again update the processing times. That’s at least what I think and hope I am wrong 

The way processing time is increasing from last few months, I don't think they are worried about the processing time at all.

Guys, check out senator Kristina Keneally's FB page. She is speaking on behalves of temporary migrants. We should e-mail her as well. Specially applicants from NSW

We have sent emails to her but she didn’t respond as well, I also follow her on twitter and Facebook but she mainly concern on the Ruby Princess Cruise ship and did not mention anything about 887 yet.

Seeing no grant today it’s heart broken

14 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

Hi guys this processing time base on last month so stay calm they are processing application so InshaAllah next month will be ok

nuh thats not possible. they are deliberately increasing it as a revenge for the emails we sent out. No point praying to gods, god's not helpful here in this situation.