887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi fellas,

I just became curious by seeing a lot of people are being asked to provide AFP or PCC by CO.

what happens if my AFP was valid when I was lodging for 887 application but it became expired because it has been taking such a lengthy time for my 887 visa to be granted?

I haven’t been contacted by CO yet but do I need to get AFP now in case they ask me to provide it? 

Hi fellas,

I just became curious by seeing a lot of people are being asked to provide AFP or PCC by CO.

what happens if my AFP was valid when I was lodging for 887 application but it became expired because it has been taking such a lengthy time for my 887 visa to be granted?

I haven’t been contacted by CO yet but do I need to get AFP now in case they ask me to provide it? 

If your current AFP is more than 1 year old it has already expired. You should apply for a new AFP and upload it. I think most people who got direct grant have applied for a second AFP because it is currently taken around 14-15 months for a direct grant.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nudgee said:

If your current AFP is more than 1 year old it has already expired. You should apply for a new AFP and upload it. I think most people who got direct grant have applied for a second AFP because it is currently taken around 14-15 months for a direct grant.

Ok thank you for your reply nudgee. Should I provide my home country pcc as well? I haven’t been home more than decades. 

Edited by memphis

Question guys please help me,

i added new born under changes in circumstances but when will i be able to see my child added in the file?

& do i need to generate a hap id for my new born ? 
born in australia (age - less than 1 year)

Thanks in advance 

Edited by nmit07

30 minutes ago, NISHANT said:

its amazing how the week started so well with grants and ended on such a low note.

one whatsapp guy  got contacted yesterday he applied 10th feb 2019 and they required overseas police certificate as he visited Pakistan recently...

and be positive not everyone on forum ...cheers 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

one whatsapp guy  got contacted yesterday he applied 10th feb 2019 and they required overseas police certificate as he visited Pakistan recently...

Bro he applied on 11 feb 2019 not 10 feb 2019

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dar8 said:

Yes they are strict about both 1 year work and 2 year living requirement, 200 hours means you are almost 6 weeks short, also just curious do u have 35 hours per week payslips to show for your work requirement ,or are you accumulating your work hours from both jobs to show total 1820 hours regardless if you worked 35 hours per week or not?

Thanks dar8 for your helpful reply ❤️
Yes I have payslip to show 35 hours work. Do they have any new rule or expectation die to Coronavirus? Because I lost one of my job because of this crisis and I have a confirmation letter from the manager.

Another question: Is this 1 year work requirement is just about one applicant? I mean: Can I add my husband’s working hours too, to have 1 year full working?? 

3 hours ago, nmit07 said:

Question guys please help me,

i added new born under changes in circumstances but when will i be able to see my child added in the file?

& do i need to generate a hap id for my new born ? 
born in australia (age - less than 1 year)

Thanks in advance 

Baby born after 887 lodgement need to send baby’s passport, birth certificate, form 1022 including your visa copy to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au 

After 887 lodgement you can’t generate hap Id you need to request even after your baby added.

23 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Baby born after 887 lodgement need to send baby’s passport, birth certificate, form 1022 including your visa copy to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au 

After 887 lodgement you can’t generate hap Id you need to request even after your baby added.

My 489 is still valid, and i applied 887 in Oct 2018. I have submitted form 1022, birth certificate and letter from jp to my immi account, but for passport its difficult because of corona situation.

So do i need to send all these paper work to the email address you mentioned? or immi is fine.

7 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Hi Complaint again today, let’s see how it’s works this time. It’s 17 July 2018 application. 

did complain and called yesterday and all i got was "you're in the queue so have to wait as time frame is 26-29month' She didn't give me any more info or told me if i even had a case officer for my file. 

Applied 5/12/18

3 hours ago, Salman khan said:

At least the guy got a contact, i haven't even had one since 17months.

2 hours ago, NISHANT said:

did complain and called yesterday and all i got was "you're in the queue so have to wait as time frame is 26-29month' She didn't give me any more info or told me if i even had a case officer for my file. 

Applied 5/12/18

25 Feb 2020 Case Officer did third request to me which was about declaration and i submitted in 3 days. So since last two months my case officer did not open my file again.

I wish she make the decision now.  

4 hours ago, Ricky said:

@Ricky thanks man, do i need to upload the same in the immi account as well after email sent to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au ?

we didnt applied passport yet as due to covid 19 situation not sure vfs Melbourne still accepting new born passport yet?

if you can answer this also mate

thanks