887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 hours ago, Ali39 said:

No .. main applicant in 887 according to the homeaffair web site NO need to ielts..I’ll just provide ielts for dependent applicant and writing letter for CO and mention it this is wrong request 

if u have miss one ducument like AFP or dependent applicant ielts or bank statement’ Co 100% ask you( main applicant) functional english

I actually didnot updated AFP may thats y they asked for ielts for me(primary). Funny thing is i didnt submitted english proof for my wife ( i did for 489 with her uni letter) and CO didnot asked english proof for wife.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hans said:

I actually didnot updated AFP may thats y they asked for ielts for me(primary). Funny thing is i didnt submitted english proof for my wife ( i did for 489 with her uni letter) and CO didnot asked english proof for wife.

What i notice those people who didn’t upload for wife or secondary applicant then this cause co requested ielts...and its a mistake

1 hour ago, Hans said:

I think the wanted to ask for your wife's IELTS and not yours. looks like the CO f***ed up

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

I think the wanted to ask for your wife's IELTS and not yours. looks like the CO f***ed up

Wells it good for me. My wife is pregnent and i didnt wanted her to stress for ielts. So atleast now the stress is on me instead of my wife.

Hopefylly co doesnt ask for my wife's ielts again

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DVR said:

If you have applied through an agent, better to ask them. Or else, there is a section you can provide incorrect details. Under that you  can state the reason out why you made such mistake. Simply said your company accounts sections did that. TBH, i have uploaded all my salary slips (that is almost 2 years during the residency). I don't think they would go through each and every salary sips though They only cross check if you the payments have been made to your bank account.

Thanks a lot DVR, I guess the section you mean form 1023, is this correct?

Hi guys, 

A wonderful sunny Monday to us all.

Can't access the spreadsheet so if anyone can please add me on the tracker. 489 Family Sponsored Melbourne 

Country of Origin: Philippines 

Application date: 18 Feb 2019

First Contact: 7 May 2020 (co Lisa asked for updated AFP, submitted last January an AFP done by Fit2work for new job but notified by Immi that they don't accept AFP from a third party)

Submitted Updated AFP 2020: 15 May 2020.

Fingers crossed and now waiting.

🤞

Edited by mb88
  • Like 1