887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Hi I had seen grants where an applicant had submitted the experience letter from employer .Just  have a look 

215FA817-A97A-4479-BFF0-946F0763AC2D.png

The original poster did highlight previously this letter was used as a means from his/her employer to testify its English ability.

6 minutes ago, amina umar said:

just received an email we all should join forum to tell the problems..thanks

I am sorry but who is the Member of Parliament you wrote to? The are only interested in meeting people from the said electorate. It's not nice to ambush the Zoom meeting without prior acknowledgement from the MPs office that one can attend outside the electorate.

On 6/12/2020 at 9:03 PM, Shazi said:

I am waiting since Oct 2018

Depressed me

Complain through immiaccount urgently. If not they are responding, complain again after 20 days. 2018 applicants should be worried about it. I have seen some cases. CO skipped your files. Dont know why they did for 2018 applicants.

• Like 1

Hi seniors 

i have been Requested for AFP on 04th of June. Applied 04th July 2019. But i have reached limit of attachments

can someone guide me how to send a requested document and do i have to still press a thing on IMMI ACCOUNT.

cheers

On 6/12/2020 at 10:20 PM, Mohager said:

Guys, need your advice please, for those who are banking with NAB, when uploading bank statements as proof of residency? is it OK to just upload (as PDF ) the transaction history or need to upload the official statement?

I see transaction history is easier to read and more details about the location of purchase, while the statements are more official with the bank logo, and  full personal details. 

thanks in advance.

try to merge both in one file and and upload

1 hour ago, bornil said:

Complain through immiaccount urgently. If not they are responding, complain again after 20 days. 2018 applicants should be worried about it. I have seen some cases. CO skipped your files. Dont know why they did for 2018 applicants.

Yes i complained 20th April and 2nd june but i got same reply that i am.under processing time.

I got first contact on 3rd feb and after that nothing 

I feel pain everyday 😫

Grant Grant Grant

##############

Applied 13/03/2019

First contact : 14/05/2020

Asked: functional English for main and second 

Submited: 10/06/2020

Grant 15/06/2020

Co: Monica

I’m wishing you All the best and get granted very soon.You have been so informative to me regarding this visa🙏🌹🙏

Edited by Ali39
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, Ali39 said:

Grant Grant Grant

##############

Applied 13/03/2019

First contact : 14/05/2020

Asked: functional English for main and second 

Grant 15/06/2020

Co: Monica

I’m wishing you All the best and get granted very soon.You have been so informative to me regarding this visa🙏🌹🙏

Congrats.

When did u submitted ur additional docs?

1 hour ago, wng said:

I am sorry but who is the Member of Parliament you wrote to? The are only interested in meeting people from the said electorate. It's not nice to ambush the Zoom meeting without prior acknowledgement from the MPs office that one can attend outside the electorate.

i shared email and all information is there please read that and send your street address if you are registration there than you can join some meeting..thanks

24 minutes ago, Raj123 said:

Thank you for the information. Does the academic certificates says that medium of instructions is english?

i didn't even bother to look at it. as long those certificates from australia i don't think we need to prove the medium of english. if from outside australia yes u need a letter to support your certificates.