sunnyside

2 hours ago, AmitB said:

I have submitted on 29/05/2019

First contact 2June 2020 for primary applicant functional English

Uploaded same day

Awaiting Grant .....

This Waiting is really difficult ...

Same situation

Contacted on 3rd June. Submitted documents with in 2hrs same day. Still waiting....

Edited by Sha

Hi All.

Quick question. If the case officer has requested for a document for which the processing time is unavailable and may take more than 28 days. What are the steps we should take. I have the applied receipt and confirmation email. Should i upload them now and click i have provided requested information. Wait until the last week for the document and if it does not come then provide the reciept. Is someelse in a similar situation. Thanks

On 6/16/2020 at 6:55 AM, Mirza said:

Hi Jessi,

Was it just letter showing medium of instruction English or your degree as proof of functional English?

Congratulations Mirza!

May I ask you stay at your sponsor regional until 887 grant or you moved to another regional and got the visa grant. Many thanks. 

13 minutes ago, Black horse said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT😀🤑

Direct Grant Today

Applied 15 OCT 2019

Family  of 2 

Nepal

CO: Judith 

Thank you  and Good luck Everyone 

Congratulations!

May I ask you stay at your sponsor regional until 887 grant or you moved to another regional and got the visa grant. Many thanks. 

Direct Grant Family of 2 from Nepal on 17/6/2020

Applied: 15th of October 2019

English Pte 8 band each and university degree submitted on 16th of June 2020 for main applicant without any doc requests

Secondary applicant IELTS 6 each from 10th of September 2019, submitted when application lodged on 15th of October 2019

Direct Grant by CO Monica,  GSM Adelaide 

Patience and continuity is the key guys...

Everyone deserves this well and truely..

Edited by Mission Tasmania
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mission Tasmania said:

Direct Grant Family of 2 from Nepal on 17/6/2020

Applied: 15th of October 2019

English Pte 8 band each and university degree submitted on 16th of June 2020 for main applicant without any doc requests

Secondary applicant IELTS 6 each from 10th of September 2019, submitted when application lodged on 15th of October 2019

Direct Grant by CO Monica,  GSM Adelaide 

Patience and continuity is the key guys...

Everyone deserves this well and truely..

Congratulations! May I ask are you still at Sponsor Regional from the beginning until 887 grant please? Many thanks 

4 hours ago, Rj4Spartan said:

📢GRANT GRANT GRANT🏋️‍♀️🎉🎷

MURUGAN THUNAI.....SWAMIYA SARANAM AYYAPPA

jUST RECEIVED OUR GRANT AT 15:57

FAMILY OF 3 

APPLIED 17 OCT 2019.

TIPS: UPLOADED DOCUMENTS EVERY QUARTER

RECENTLY UPLOADED UNI LETTER AND MARKSHEETS.

CO: ANDREJ 🍻

THIS GROUP IS GREAT....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYONE TO GET THEIR GRANTS

Big congrats!

Please allow me an advise ! Are you stay at the sponsor regional from the beginning up to now please? Thank you so much 

Hi @Vivian, I know that you're anxious about knowing everyone's whereabouts but as I have explained previously, those should be fine. There is no need to ask so many people in the forum if they're in the same regional area or they moved around.

As noted by the Department of Home Affairs, you can move around for as long as you do not breach the postcodes (i.e. either your postcodes were of before or after 16th November 2019 list).

Our words should be taken with a pinch of salt but you should consider consulting a migration lawyer/agent if you are not confident with the answers shared here.

I hope this helps you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wng said:

Hi @Vivian, I know that you're anxious about knowing everyone's whereabouts but as I have explained previously, those should be fine. There is no need to ask so many people in the forum if they're in the same regional area or they moved around.

As noted by the Department of Home Affairs, you can move around for as long as you do not breach the postcodes (i.e. either your postcodes were of before or after 16th November 2019 list).

Our words should be taken with a pinch of salt but you should consider consulting a migration lawyer/agent if you are not confident with the answers shared here.

I hope this helps you.

Hi @wng. I think this is a very fair response.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mission Tasmania said:

I’m still at designated place from beginning till grant Vivian.

Hope I have answered your query.

Many thanks Mission Tasmania,

I am in a worry of moving another regional place after I lodge in 887. 
I got 2 successful 887 grants that they all stayed at Sponsor regional. May be I cannot move  after two years. My regional is extremely remote and no job :(. 

Really appreciate for your kindness and quick support. Congratulations again :). 

3 minutes ago, Vivian said:

Many thanks Mission Tasmania,

I am in a worry of moving another regional place after I lodge in 887. 
I got 2 successful 887 grants that they all stayed at Sponsor regional. May be I cannot move  after two years. My regional is extremely remote and no job :(. 

Really appreciate for your kindness and quick support. Congratulations again :). 

It’s doesn’t matter if  you are staying in regional area as mentioned in visa conditions post codes. I have friends who have moved different state regional post code from sponsor state and  visa granted.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wng said:

I hope this helps you.

Hi Wng, 

Please do not upset because of me. It is very kind of you and I take home your message. I am still confused:

- 1. Finding a job at the new regional then move as your advise. And I really happy for this situation. 

- 2. Another thing is try to stay at the sponsor about 1 year (cos I saw 887 recent grants from Oct 2019 to June 2029: about 8 months then I will try to stand because no job is very hard to survive longer than 12 months).  

I never think your advise and suggestions are not help. Just need more information for my plan please. Hope you will enjoy sharing useful advise and support people like me. 
Many thanks and I won’t ask about this issue 🙂 . Please forgive :). Thanks and cheers. 

3 minutes ago, Black horse said:

It’s doesn’t matter if  you are staying in regional area as mentioned in visa conditions post codes. I have friends who have moved different state regional post code from sponsor state and  visa granted.

Thank you so much! It is a wonderful information. Many thanks for your kindness 

I have submitted on 29/05/2019

First contact 2June 2020 for primary applicant functional English

Uploaded same day

Awaiting Grant .....

This Waiting is really difficult ...
Sailing on the same boat...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Vivian said:

Hi Wng, 

Please do not upset because of me. It is very kind of you and I take home your message. I am still confused:

- 1. Finding a job at the new regional then move as your advise. And I really happy for this situation. 

- 2. Another thing is try to stay at the sponsor about 1 year (cos I saw 887 recent grants from Oct 2019 to June 2029: about 8 months then I will try to stand because no job is very hard to survive longer than 12 months).  

I never think your advise and suggestions are not help. Just need more information for my plan please. Hope you will enjoy sharing useful advise and support people like me. 
Many thanks and I won’t ask about this issue 🙂 . Please forgive :). Thanks and cheers. 

Hi @Vivian

May I know

1) Which state sponsored your visa?

2) Whereabouts are you at the moment. You do not need to specifically mention the exact location but at least a good indicator.

3) Are you currently working now? If no, where do you intend to move to?

Still, asking everyone one by one could be a bit cumbersome and annoying especially it is in a forum platform like this.

To ensure everyone is able to assist you in every possible way, why not you tell us about your situation and location so we can assist you with our thoughts.

As I have mentioned, take our advice with a pinch of salt. We don't want to give you a wrong indicator and cause your 887.

Edited by wng
  • Thanks 1