887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Yuvi said:

Congratulations Mate emoji106.png.

I am facing the same situation, been asked by CO for English language ability on 2nd of June and upload doc's next day. Haven't heard back since then.

When did you complaint??

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Complained the next day explaining our docs were already uploaded prior and then again the following week.Think it takes them a while to get around to the complaints. All the best, hope you'll hear back soon!

2 hours ago, pr.journey20 said:

Congrats

May i ask did u waited more than 2 years while applying 887? Or applied just after 2 years as you said you have travelled overseas..confused weather to serve time spent overseas while on 489 visa..please le me know.

Thanx

Thanks, applied after completing 2 years total stay. I travelled few times after applying (all less than 28 days yet requested for the police clearance) 

5 hours ago, sha_adelaide said:

Someone's edit on the tracker made it to have some 2018 records in the middle of 19 and it was broken. Please take an extra care when modifying 🙂 I restored sheet to a version 12PM today.

I don’t think it was edited. Someone sorted it by grant date instead of application date. All you need to do is sort it by application date. 

• Thanks 1

Dear All,

I received this message today in my mobile and than I received a call with no number and no one was on other side but home affairs telephone recording was going on.I called back to immigration and they said we didn't try to contact you on mobile. Does anyone have had similar situation?

IMG_6870.PNG

Edited by jasmin FR

2 hours ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear All,

I received this message today in my mobile and than I received a call with no number and no one was on other side but home affairs telephone recording was going on.I called back to immigration and they said we didn't try to contact you on mobile. Does anyone have had similar situation?

IMG_6870.PNG

Beware of scammers.. only after your hard earned $.. 

Edited by oalabi
  • Like 1

Hi can some one help me on this  2 qns

Do we have to put Australian address in this section?

image.png.fd38d491b0193a099cc05c41003079fe.png

Do we need to put partner details in accompanying but it does not have have option for partner so I assume no!!! 

do we need to put partners family details also? 

image.png.3c6b493435f5e4dfc97e378f33374a86.png

6 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

Do we need to put partner details in accompanying but it does not have have option for partner so I assume no!!! 

Question 1 : Yes you have to put australia address since u were living there more than 12 months

Question 2 :  Partner should be in accompanying  if u are applying 887 for partner too.

Non accompanying other family memebers are your parents and siblings

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hans said:

I have only seen processing office as either Adelaide or Queensland. there are only 2 visa processing offices in all over the country?

Yes, only two GSM offices that processes 887 in the entire country.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

For Question 1 : You have to enter all addresses for last 10 years where you and your partner have lived. As they are asking for last 10 years data, hope this makes sense.

29 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

Question 1 : Yes you have to put australia address since u were living there more than 12 months

Question 2 :  Partner should be in accompanying  if u are applying 887 for partner too.

Non accompanying other family memebers are your parents and siblings

Hi

In Question 2, an option for 'Spouse' doesn't appear in the drop down. Could it be for children only?

Please advise

Thanks

Edited by QBeee