887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello all. Just a quick question.

its been 2 years and 3 months in regional Australia after I got 489 visa. I applied 887 visa today. However, in the first 3 months I don’t have proper documentation about the stay. So I just mentioned in 887 visa application. However, will the case officer ask about those 3 months eveidence or will he be okay with the extra 2 years regional documentation? 

28 minutes ago, Ram9025 said:

Hello all. Just a quick question.

its been 2 years and 3 months in regional Australia after I got 489 visa. I applied 887 visa today. However, in the first 3 months I don’t have proper documentation about the stay. So I just mentioned in 887 visa application. However, will the case officer ask about those 3 months eveidence or will he be okay with the extra 2 years regional documentation? 

3-4 months are required to settle somewhere even they give this window for onshore visa grants as well. Co will not ask for first three months proof, As long as u submit for 2 years as per requirement.u will be fine. 

• Like 1

Hi , 
i am in the same boat CO asked for functional English uploaded the documents same day , have not heard anything yet? 
please advise what are you doing ? 
I already complaint last Sunday, even I am clueless what to do next now ??

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Narinderjit Singh said:

Hi everyone, Today we got our first contact. Applied 23/10/2019 family of 4 . CO Theresa.  Asked AFP with alias name only for primary.

Hi Narinderjit, could you please explain me a bit more on Alias name in AFP check. If I'm not wrong, AFP has a standard format for immigration purposes, in my case was like ALL NAMES CHECK.(section 33)

27 minutes ago, Narinderjit Singh said:

Hi everyone, Today we got our first contact. Applied 23/10/2019 family of 4 . CO Theresa.  Asked AFP with alias name only for primary.

Why ask for AFP while it is valid for one year ? I applied on 29/11/2019 do you think I need to update mine ? 

25 minutes ago, sriam255 said:

Hi Narinderjit, could you please explain me a bit more on Alias name in AFP check. If I'm not wrong, AFP has a standard format for immigration purposes, in my case was like ALL NAMES CHECK.(section 33)

When I moved in Australia, I got alias name on my passport, after 1 year I changed with one name.

They should clear all backlogs before proceeding further 😢😢 as its not fair that people who submitted requested docs are still waiting to get grant ...

not against the oct nov 2019 though but they should atleast clear the backlogs with requested docs updated by people ....

Edited by nmit07
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Someone played with the tracker again and it's a mess. I think we all should respect to whom had worked hard to make this tracker. It does not only help us to track but also we can get an idea about CO request etc. 

I don't know who is going to fix it. 

• Like 1