887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

20 hours ago, Yuvi said:

Congratulations Mate emoji106.png.

I am facing the same situation, been asked by CO for English language ability on 2nd of June and upload doc's next day. Haven't heard back since then.

When did you complaint??

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

What do you mean for English language ability?

Is it IELTS, right?

In the end, can someone summarize the situation with the IELTS been asked also for the main applicant?

My understanding is that when can complain and we are in the right to do not provide IELTS for the main applicant. Can someone clear this point?

Thanks

15 hours ago, nmit07 said:

Hey @Sam9999 congratulations budd

can you tell me if you just attached cover letter along with stat declaration that passport will take time than they gave grant exact after 1 month aftr asking right?

thanks

Just draft a word document letter to Immigration Office/MOFA and write with your own words "Due to Covid-19 station the passport is going to be delayed or your embassy is not issuing until further notice" just a 2-3 lines document then save it and attach it as a PDF. I noticed some nationals applied (for the passport) and got a receipt, so attach that as well.

@LiANSS

Edited by Sam9999
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Yuvi said:

I am facing the same situation, been asked by CO for English language ability on 2nd of June and upload doc's next day. Haven't heard back since then.

When did you complaint??

20 hours ago, Yuvi said:

When did you complaint??

Hi , 

i am in the same boat CO asked for functional English uploaded the documents same day , have not heard anything yet? 
please advise what are you doing ? 

15 hours ago, oalabi said:

Beware of scammers.. only after your hard earned $.. 

DHA will never contact you by phone or email to secure your personal details. All requests are made through immi account and any requested details have to be uploaded to your immi account ONLY. Should any individual contact you claiming to be a representative of the DHA disconnect the call and report the call/email to the DHA.

DO NOT fall into the trap of scammers. Just today the Prime minister announced about the major cyber attack on Australian institutions and companies.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Farha said:

Any March 2019 applicants still waiting after 1st contact? Do you think it’s worth complaining?

I am march 2019 applicant. uploaded all aditional docs on 15/06/2020. i would suggest wait for 1 week after u uploaded aditional docs, and if u dont get any response then complain

2 minutes ago, Hans said:

I am march 2019 applicant. uploaded all aditional docs on 15/06/2020. i would suggest wait for 1 week after u uploaded aditional docs, and if u dont get any response then complain

I submitted all requested docs over 10 days ago, maybe I’ll complain now. When in March did you apply? I applied on March 25th

Alhamd Le Allah, 

I just received my pre Grant , family of 4.

my family are offshore
CO Lisa ,

thanks to everyone in this forum, your comments, information all were helpful and supportive. Wishing the best for all. 

see you all in Citizenship forum In sha Allah 

Best wishes 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, 887-M said:

Alhamd Le Allah, 

I just received my pre Grant , family of 4.

my family are offshore
CO Lisa ,

thanks to everyone in this forum, your comments, information all were helpful and supportive. Wishing the best for all. 

see you all in Citizenship forum In sha Allah 

Best wishes 

Congrats!

• Like 1