887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi,

I've a question about form 80 and compulsory military service.

I did a 1 year compulsory military service which I detailed in Question 37. But in Question 36 I'm not very clear to what to answer to these two questions:

- served in a military force, police force, state sponsored/private militia or intelligence agency (including secret police)? Yes/No

- undergone any military/paramilitary training, been trained in weapons/explosives or in the manufacture of chemical/biological products? Yes/No

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Good morning all,

I applied 887 through an Lawyer agent, and I submitted a suggestion to GFU about my visa application delay last week. Today I received response from SA program division by an email.They said I have to ask my lawyer contact GFU, as my personal email wasn’t recorded as authorised address.

Anyone knows such this scenario, could I make a compliant by myself to GFU or have to ask my lawyer contact with them.

20 minutes ago, Visa887TZ said:

Good morning all,

I applied 887 through an Lawyer agent, and I submitted a suggestion to GFU about my visa application delay last week. Today I received response from SA program division by an email.They said I have to ask my lawyer contact GFU, as my personal email wasn’t recorded as authorised address.

Anyone knows such this scenario, could I make a compliant by myself to GFU or have to ask my lawyer contact with them.

I believe all correspondence to be via agent/lawyer if you have appointed them. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pejman said:

Hi,

almost 20 days ago I had been asked for Functional English for my wife and I. After that I sent them some explanation but didn't receive any feedback and then I decided to book exam and sit for that.
If I book exam for almost 3 weeks later,  it will be enough to upload my booking confirmation on immi account only or do I need to do anything more?
because my 28 days will be finished next week. 

best regards, 

Any idea or advice?

5 minutes ago, Pejman said:

Any idea or advice?

U have to upload email confirmation for ielts booking. But dont press "i have submited requested document". 

Once u get ur results, upload the result and press the button.

Thats exactly what my agent did for me. 

I m waiting for my grant

On 6/17/2020 at 2:45 PM, TTTF said:

Patience pays rich dividends and I have received one today 🙂

No complaints, provided what was asked for almost a month back and today received the grant. 

Its done ! 

Thank you everyone who been part of this wonderful journey.

@Stellajane  @Megrand1 @Jessi @nudgee @Dee and so many others over here, this forum has travelled a long way from last year where it all started. 

It is a great forum,  helping out each other without knowing each other .. Keep up the good work everyone.   Stay blessed Stay humble.

Congratulations

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scott said:

I hope so, still waiting from March 19. First contact may 25th. Uploaded by 6 June 

They usually contact again after 28-30 days after making 1st contact. So you will get grant in 2-3 days.