887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, MMM said:

how old is your son? did he have medical for 489 visa?

I think you shold call them every day and see if there is someone cancel their examination

He's 2 years old and was born here in Adelaide. Applied for 887 visa.

12 minutes ago, Oma said:

No, can i submit it now?

I heard from this forum that for babies under 2 years old can just submit only the GP letter instead of doing Medicals. Did the CO create HapId for you? I think we need to do medicals if they create hapid for us...
Any experts here regarding this issue? Please share your opinions...

Hi Guys,

Can someone please help?

CO asked for wife's PCC from India where she currently is. However the Indian Passport Office that issues PCC is shut due to Corona and she doesn't know when she can get the appointment. Is there a way we can request CO for waiver or it has to be done sooner or later?

TIA

How many of us are waiting for grant after submitting CO asked documents. And for how many days.
I submited on 15th june, its been 8 days and counting 
Same here bro ... CO contact on 2nd of June, submitted all documents on the very next day. I am still waiting ... Should I complaint ??

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, Hope2020 said:

I heard from this forum that for babies under 2 years old can just submit only the GP letter instead of doing Medicals. Did the CO create HapId for you? I think we need to do medicals if they create hapid for us...
Any experts here regarding this issue? Please share your opinions...

Yeah she created HapId

Hi all, 

I am a self-employed deliver driver, holding a visa 489, I just wonder how can I provide evidence of my 35 working hours when I lodge visa 887?

This is what I have done for the job:

1. Registered ABN and GST (Less than 75000 a year, Simpler BAS)

2. Invoices showing my weekly salary that gets into my account

However, should I get the reference letter from the company I am currently working for? My boss and I are not really in employee - employer relationship , I am one of his sub-contractor / driver, so would the CO consider this letter as valid? We have no contract signed. 

Just want to keep everything on track! 

Would anyone can share the experience?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

KingF

2 hours ago, Hans said:

How many of us are waiting for grant after submitting CO asked documents. And for how many days.

I submited on 15th june, its been 8 days and counting 

Hey @Hans i am still waiting

applied 30june 2019 

family of 4 

First contact 4th Jun 2020 baby (2months passport) submitted stat declaration along with passport office email with cover letter 6-8weeks passport can take...still waiting on passport 😞 .....

Newborn passport comes from india😢
VFS melbourne:(

no response yet...

complained on 15th June 2020 

genric response received...

stuck on further assesment status......

-~20days gone after first contact

hope for best....

all the best all who are waiting after first/2nd  Contact & expected direct grant people....

Edited by nmit07
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Tam jai said:

Hi guys , 

i m still waiting , Ist contacted by CO on 3/06/2020 for functional English uploaded on same day no contact since than . 

checking my email every 5 minutes. Very stressful and frustrating. 
Any suggestions please ? 

@Tam jai same here mate... all the best 

hope for best be positive

i know the pain...:(

Edited by nmit07