887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, SamOS said:

Maybe... Have you checked your Immi account/spam folder?

I received two email in my regular inbox one for me and other for my wife. Each email has pdf attachment with visa grant's detail.

In my immi account application status changed to finalised and in message section I got two Immi Grant notification.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amina umar said:

Alhamdulillah.. granted today 

application date 19/12/19

first contact 10 july 

apply via agent never complain

co sophie 

family of 5.. thanks to all beautiful people here.. many thanks

congratz!! I think today they cleared Dec backlogs.. hopefully they will clear Jan20 backlogs tomorrow or next few days !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Way887 said:

congratz!! I think today they cleared Dec backlogs.. hopefully they will clear Jan20 backlogs tomorrow or next few days !!!

still Oct, Nov & Dec-2019 case are there and waiting for grants....in telegram group

Edited by m RJ
correction

11 hours ago, Eden said:

I am Sep 2019 applicant. Still awaiting 

I know one applicant personally, my neighbor ( not in any group) applied on 24th-June-2019, First Contacted in June 2020 for some docs, still waiting for decision after submitting docs in july-2020. I feel extremely sorry for his family...   

17 minutes ago, m RJ said:

I know one applicant personally, my neighbor ( not in any group) applied on 24th-June-2019, First Contacted in June 2020 for some docs, still waiting for decision after submitting docs in july-2020. I feel extremely sorry for his family...   

That's sad, DOHA should process these backlogs... Now i understand, why the processing time is still 16-20 months 😞  

Hi everyone,

I have applied through an agent and as a result would not get any correspondence from DOHA. My question is how do I know if correspondence is sent to my agent with any queries, results?

Will it show on my IMMI account that correspondence has been sent to my agent. Asking as my agent is very inefficient and does not reply to even my emails queries for weeks. I am worried that email correspondence to agent from DOHA also will be responded by agent only weeks after receiving. 

Any advice?

Hi guys

I have submitted 887 application last month. The only document that I cant upload is the police check from my country, which can only apply with a letter from Australia immigration requesting PCC. 

My questions are..

1. can I contact homeaffairs to issue this letter to me first?

2. if cant, its high chance that I will miss the direct grant and becoming in the backlogs queue?

thanks mate

52 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

I have applied through an agent and as a result would not get any correspondence from DOHA. My question is how do I know if correspondence is sent to my agent with any queries, results?

Will it show on my IMMI account that correspondence has been sent to my agent. Asking as my agent is very inefficient and does not reply to even my emails queries for weeks. I am worried that email correspondence to agent from DOHA also will be responded by agent only weeks after receiving. 

Any advice?

Yes it will show up in your immi account under messages. If it has changed from received - initial assessment is another way to know if you have been assigned a CO

8 minutes ago, mspaint said:

Hi guys

I have submitted 887 application last month. The only document that I cant upload is the police check from my country, which can only apply with a letter from Australia immigration requesting PCC. 

My questions are..

1. can I contact homeaffairs to issue this letter to me first?

2. if cant, its high chance that I will miss the direct grant and becoming in the backlogs queue?

thanks mate

I don't think you will get any useful response based on information gotten on here. Your best bet is to wait.

You could also try see if there is a way of getting it from your home country but your best bet is to wait...

• Sad 1