887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Hello Guys

Is it ok for me to lodge a complaint to immi instead of the agent .?

We have applied through the agent and he is telling me that there is no point in lodging a complaint as they dont care about it

Agents are pathetic. I experienced it when applying 489 and then applied 887 by myself. Sorry, not answering your question. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bornil said:

Complain ASAP. We have seen in trends that CO's forgot to ans 2018 files. when they complained, then CO's come from caves.. 😛

Thanks Bornil for ur suggestion.
How do I complain? I apply through agent?

I also have immi account. what you suggest? 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Bipin said:

Thanks Bornil for ur suggestion.
How do I complain? I apply through agent?

I also have immi account. what you suggest? 

Thanks

tell your agent to complain through immiaccount. In immiaccount, there is a help and support bar. in that section, select complaint 

20 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Sorry guys I might not be able to update the tracker in real time today due to some work commitment, if anyone wants to volunteer and assist with updating the tracker please let me know. 

Yes, I can do for you.

27 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Sorry guys I might not be able to update the tracker in real time today due to some work commitment, if anyone wants to volunteer and assist with updating the tracker please let me know. 

But I have only read access. I need read/write access for updating. 

13 hours ago, Mkaur said:

Hello all the seniors candidates

I need some help. I am preparing docs for 887. I would like to know how did you guys make files? I mean for the pay slips, docs should be certified or not?  do we make separate pdf files? like payslips separate for me and my partner . Residential and other docs. How did you guys separate files? Every reply would be highly appreciated... 

Hi

No need to have documents certified like payslips, bank statements, lease documents, id proofs, Tax and Super docs. Documents for every applicant on your file shud be seperated. If you have system generated payslips, let those be as it is for whatever period those belong to but if you are scanning multiple documents to make one PDF file, just check on DIBP website for max file size. 

Thanks 

Guys

India

family of 4 

Applied 30june

CO marea 

requested baby passport in colour as i am awaiting for passport (2months old baby )

All documents including my english proof as australian degree & wife’s overseas english medium with transcripts uploaded already

Waiting on passport may be next week i will get 

👌🏻 Postive vibes

please dont stress guys be calm 

people who applied in 2018 only should complain,

rest just focus on updated documents as before been asked by CO that saves time.

In my case request is to provide the baby passport which i am still waiting....

Edited by nmit07
  • Like 1

Guys

India

family of 4 

Applied 30june

CO marea 

requested baby passport in colour as i am awaiting for passport (2months old baby )

All documents including my english proof as australian degree & wife’s overseas english medium with transcripts uploaded already

Waiting on passport may be next week i will get