In form 80

(1)part J Australian visa history question number 35 :

Are you currently in Australia ?

No

Yes

Type of visa you hold, reason for journey

I have said : Yes currently in Australia

Type of visa : 489 visa

But I am confuse what to write in reason for journey ? I am in Australia since 7 years, I was in student visa then applied for 489 visa.

(2) in Part H - proposed travel for further stay

Question 26- what is your main reason for remaining in Australia ?

If you are applying 489 to 887 visa, I think you need not to fill form 80. This form is nowhere in the document check list.

In form 80

No

Yes

But I am confuse what to write in reason for journey ? I am in Australia since 7 years, I was in student visa then applied for 489 visa.

Hi,

My immi account is not showing my application page. When I logged in it is showing the polio vaccination information page when I press continue it redirects again to login page.

I dont know whats wrong with it after maintenance.

THanks

Hi , this means ur case officer is looking ur attachments ..this happen with me too before I got my visa grant. It's a good news inshah allah u will here grant new soon .

Rahman

Do we need to submit all certified and colour copies ?

Hi Eric ,

Yes ur right all document u attach much be color copy and certified. Specially residential proofs

My advice would be

submit Atleast 3 different proof eg - phone bill,electricity,water,bank statement showing ur address

2 years period .choose 1 month , then 6 th month, 15th then last month to cover 2 years . don't need to send all 24 months bill or residenial proofs.

Also pay slip maximum 6 . but random . do not forget to attach superannuation statement of whole year+ bank statements showing ur salary deposited.+tax return+ group summary cert which u got from ur employer .

Rahman .

For attesting documents go to any police station and get attested.go after 8 pm weekdays they are free that time to do it .

In form 80

No

Yes

Hi Eric ,

U have to fill form 80 it is must .

Just write which visa u currently on .why u staying write - for better life and better future. That is the appropriate answer to that Q.

be care some Q are not for 887 applicants.so u might have to jump to different section of Q.

So my advice would be .start from Q -1 AND make sure u only fill what u suppose to answer. And skip to other Q . do not answe anything wrong .it will delay ur file and .make confusion.

Rahman .

hi we have applied from 487 visa to 887 visa on 24th sep 2105 can any one tell me what is the time frame for the visa to get granted and also wondering if any one got their visa granted who applied in the month of september....thanks...

Hi,

close to 3 months is an average.. if god will,u will get good news with in 3 months .

Rahman .

I guess it will grant easily if the application is a single applicant and might take longer if it has your family included which might be applicable to my case and to the rest of the guys which Grant is still pending.

Hi jovdman ,

even I use to think that way .but it is not ,they see all application same .only difference is the perfect documents submitted the better chance .

Doesn't matter how many members attached with application.but

here main focus is on main applicant. all they need with other is police check ,medical if its a new born or if iur from a country where vaccine is mandatory.all adults applicant must submit form 80 .

Rahman .

Hi Guys

Since Immi did maintenance, my application i can't see at first time.whenever i login to my Immi account, I couldn't find my Application..I have to Logoff and then Logon again and then only it shows there.

Now also due to some reason, earlier i had not attached some documents but this evening when i try to upload them, it shows u already reached the maximum i.e 60 per applicants..this problem arises only after they perform maintenance in system.Don't now why.

Hope CO when it allocated to file, may ask for them.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I applied 887 visa online on Nov 2nd and have a question here. Does everyone need to do medical health check ? is there someone got the visa granted without the medical check? Because I haven't got the requirement message(HAP ID) form the immi office.

Thanks and all the best!

finished with 3 months yesterday hoping to get grant this week or latest next week

co allocated on 12th nov and doc submitted on 18th sep

status changed to information requested to assessment in progress.

it seems immi is very slow.

Hey August887,

I agree with you its been very slow lately. I applied on 15th august, allocated to CO on 3rd of Nov, uploaded all the required documents on 5th of Nov and still waiting for the golden email to come!

After lodging the application its been 3 months and 10 days so far waiting and waiting........................however I am very optimistic that this week is very crucial for all the AUGUST applications to sorted out first.

Good luck every one.

Cheers,

SP

Hi all

From mid Last week onward no news for CO or Grant.

If any Sep applicant have any news please share. From this trend looks like taking more than 4 months time.

Thanks,

Hey Pete,

I think this is called waiting game with us, I am not sure why they do? Still hoping good news will be coming prior to Friday 5pm?

Good luck everyone those waiting

SP

Hi all,

Do we need to submit polio vaccination certificate?

thank u

jan887

Hi Jan887,

If you are in the list of the those countries when log in to your Immi Account, you will see than its mandatory for you to submit. I did for the entire family and its been requested by CO. I will say do it in first place then more chances of direct grant.

Cheers,

SP

Thanks mate

Can we see those countries list in immig site?

jan887

Hi Jan887,

If you are in the list of the those countries when log in to your Immi Account, you will see than its mandatory for you to submit. I did for the entire family and its been requested by CO. I will say do it in first place then more chances of direct grant.

Cheers,

SP