Regular Lads Evening

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bodie

Dan,

Cheers mate, I'll give you a call when I arrive in Marion. I've been to Shennanigans before and hopefully I won't remember leaving this time as well! Roll on Friday.

Mark

Hey....

Have found an internet cafe to get my fix!!!

While we were out we discussed the next lads night out, there was some talk of fortnightly but i cant afford that!! So if we made it a last friday of the month thing....

the next one is due 25th July 2008.....

If anyone has a better date please say so....and also any ideas of where to have the next one as we wanted to move around a bit to give other members a chance to join us if their allowed!!!

See ya soon...

Guest chippie74
Hi lads I am on nights on the friday, so will have to give it a miss. I am off on the saturday though if anyone is about then. Have a good one lads and I will defo be on the next one.

Kris

il have a beer for you ;)

• 2 weeks later...