Regular Lads Evening

Guest chippie74
Hey all,

Think this time we will try Glenelg....seems a few of us don't mind where.

Shall we say 7.30ish in Pier Bar.

Dan

happy hr is 5-7pm

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dempseys

hello gents,

im going to volunteer my oh mark for the night out (really dont think he'll mind), hes over there on his own so im sure he'd love to wet his whistle, could you let me know the plan of action and i'll let him know, lets hope theres stella on tap for him hes gagging for it!!

cheers fella's

macky

Guest chippie74
Hey all,

Is anyone else up for meeting about 6 in the Pier....grabbing the last hour of Happy Hour..?

Dan

Im ok for friday...ive just asked the boss ;)

Guest dave&jacky
Hey Dempseys,

Send him along....My mobile number is in my signature at the bottom of the post.

Will meet in the Pier One Bar....for anyone who wants an early start i'll be there about 6pm! Happy hour is 5-7pm.

Dan

Hi Dan i would luv to come along on friday nite but i am picking the keys up to my new rental friday and moving in on sat so i wont be up for a all nighter but i will try and drop in for a couple of beers and meet a few of you lads ,.

i have just been over for a couple of weeks and on my own at the moment till jacky comes over at the end of august so it would be good to meet a few people.

Cheers Dave

Guest dempseys

hello there gents,

mark will be there (i'm letting him ha ha!!) so he'll be in touch with someone for directions, told him to be on his best behaviour, have a good night and have a beer for us ladies!!

macky

Guest cunnah10
hello there gents,

mark will be there (i'm letting him ha ha!!) so he'll be in touch with someone for directions, told him to be on his best behaviour, have a good night and have a beer for us ladies!!

macky

Hi Gents

Enjoy your night out and tell "mark" to enjoy himself and not feel too guilty as his missus will be out with me this coming saturday in LIVERPOOL!! (woops has she not told him...........)

And like her i will be making sure my hubby gets out with you lot once we get there (hopefully sept) but obviously method in that (what's good for him is good for me...............)roll on the girlie nites!