Hairdresser

NewYork

I've changed hairdressers a few times since arriving here. I've only recently found someone who cuts my hair how I like but as I was to get a pixie cut next I am seeking out someone who does lots of short styles as I don't feel confident in my current hairdressers short hair cutting skills.

If its just a trim I am after (no re style whatsoever, just ends off sort of thing) I go to Just Cuts on a walk in and its about $30 for a trim. As I have longer hair and its easy to trim its not a bad option. If I want an actual restyle or anything more than a trim I go elsewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all! My hair is blonde and thin. Since coloring it became dry and damaged. To improve the situation I tried many shampoos and conditioners. Mostly all of them were not very effective. The best trick I found and it works for me is applying argan oil on the strands for 10-15 minutes before washing my hair. I explain all of this beacuse wen i got merry , i had do make my bridal hair , and it was a problem for the hairdresser but she did it Inland Empire Bridal Hair .