Guest ade&emma

football team

Guest ade&emma

just wondering if anyone on this forum knows of, or plays for a football team and needs a player. 5 a side or 11 doesnt bother me i just want to get playing. i was even thinking if a few people fancied it we could start up our own 5 a side team and join a league or just meet up for a kick about and a few beers after one night a week.

ade.

just wondering if anyone on this forum knows of, or plays for a football team and needs a player. 5 a side or 11 doesnt bother me i just want to get playing. i was even thinking if a few people fancied it we could start up our own 5 a side team and join a league or just meet up for a kick about and a few beers after one night a week.

ade.

Would love to have a kick about too but won't be there till Feb/March 2009... keep me posted. Thanks

Hamish

Guest chippie74

if my dodgy knee holds up i would be intrested in a kick-a-about.

Guest Roo1

Hi Ade,

Give "likesshopping" a PM. Her hubby plays for a local team with some of the PIA members.:)

Cheers

Judi x

Guest ade&emma

was kind of hoping you might want to go in goal!!!!!!!!

or we could get you some pom poms and a mini skirt if you like!

Guest Mezza
    Hi Ade,

Give "likesshopping" a PM. Her hubby plays for a local team with some of the PIA members.:)

Cheers

Judi x

On behalf of "Mr Likesshopping":biglaugh:, we, an aging crew of expats and locals play on Tuesday nights at Seaford Rec in the over 35's league (5-a-side rebound). With injuries (they come thick and fast) and work commitments, we've sometimes struggled for players so Chris will welcome new blood. The new season starts in a fortnight, and depending on how tomorrow night's semifinal goes, we may be on a free week next week.

Obviously, there's the after game beer team talk too at the Seaford Hotel;)

Chris (another one) - the heavily bruised goalkeeper.

On behalf of "Mr Likesshopping":biglaugh:, we, an aging crew of expats and locals play on Tuesday nights at Seaford Rec in the over 35's league (5-a-side rebound). With injuries (they come thick and fast) and work commitments, we've sometimes struggled for players so Chris will welcome new blood. The new season starts in a fortnight, and depending on how tomorrow night's semifinal goes, we may be on a free week next week.

Obviously, there's the after game beer team talk too at the Seaford Hotel;)

Chris (another one) - the heavily bruised goalkeeper.

Don't let my husband catch you calling him ageing Mr Merry! He'll throw his zimmer frame at you!:biglaugh:

Guest Mezza
    Don't let my husband catch you calling him ageing Mr Merry! He'll throw his zimmer frame at you!:biglaugh:

It's okay - he'd miss:p (or I wouldn't manage to get in the way the way to stop it...;))

We're all aging I'm afraid - you could say it's a terminal disease you catch when you're born.:goofy:

was kind of hoping you might want to go in goal!!!!!!!!

or we could get you some pom poms and a mini skirt if you like!

Are you saying i'm big boned or do you just wanna see me in a skirt....

Guest ade&emma

Alright Andy, I thought Adam was off to Sydney soon????

I really, really, really dont want to see you in a skirt Dan!!!!!

Guest Mezza

We had a guy playing for us that was 34 (for a couple of months anyway). I suppose it all depends on if you "look" 35;)

There's an "open" 7-a-side on the weekend in the winter - it changes to indoor cricket in the summer I think

I also play in what started as a work team on Thursday's at Unley - new season started last week, and this team also is constantly recruiting:). This league is open to all ages (and mixed teams).

Guest chippie74
    We had a guy playing for us that was 34 (for a couple of months anyway). I suppose it all depends on if you "look" 35;)

There's an "open" 7-a-side on the weekend in the winter - it changes to indoor cricket in the summer I think

ive no chance with my baby face.. :biglaugh: andy you will be alright ;)

Guest grouse n' ice

Hey lads, You should get yourself down to West Beach amateurs if you fancy a kick. It's close season now but we still have a kick every Thursday about seven at Lockleys oval. There's plenty of guys from the UK and they're a good lot.

Check it out and see what you think.

After being knocked out of the play offs last night we have a couple of weeks gap before the season starts up again. However i am arranging a "friendly" against one of the other sides who haven't made it to the finals. We will be playing next Tuesday at Seaford rec (time TBA).

If anyone's interested (age isn't an issue) drop me a PM.

Chris

Guest grantanddebs

hi there. we arrive in adelaide next thu (23rd oct). i would be very keen for a game sometime, maybe a few wks after we get settled a bit.

not that good, but enjoy a game never the less!!

give me a shout. cheers, Grant (loyal Dundee Utd supporter! :notworthy:)

Guest ade&emma

right here it is;

PIA team can start this sunday if we can get enough players. My gym do a little indoor 5-a-side comp every sunday from 4 O'clock onwards and a team has just dropped out allowing us to enter. Not sure of the standard but who really cares. Be good to get together and have a kick about, then a few beers after. If anyones interested PM me asap so i can enter the team.

Cheers.

Ade.