Sunday Tea Tree Gully pub meet up?

suzer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that only leaves Sunday: 14 or 21 Dec. Saturdays: 6,13,20. Fridays: 5 (can't do 12th as baby sitting) 19.

Anybody any preferences?

Let me know when and if I can make it I will

Hi There Diane

I'm new to this site so just having a browse around !!

I'm an English girl (yam yam from Wolverhampton) arrived in Oz on the 1st October and are living with my Australian Boyfriend in Greenwith - Golden Grove ish area !!

I met Steve here 2 years ago and its been a long hard slog me actually getting out here but I'm here now and enjoying it loads, I do miss having my own friends as well though !!

Where in the Uk are you from haven't figured out how to access that info on people's profiles yet !!

Guest Chelseadownunder

We would like to go to a meet up. We arrived 7th Nov but got to last meet at Henley late as little one had Tonsilitus.

Love to meet you all

Scott UK now AU:)

Hi There Diane

I'm an English girl (yam yam from Wolverhampton) arrived in Oz on the 1st October and are living with my Australian Boyfriend in Greenwith - Golden Grove ish area !!

I met Steve here 2 years ago and its been a long hard slog me actually getting out here but I'm here now and enjoying it loads, I do miss having my own friends as well though !!

Where in the Uk are you from haven't figured out how to access that info on people's profiles yet !!

We are from Worcestershire and our other friends on the site jo@gareth are also from our neck of the woods, so we will be able to understand you perfectly!

Look forward to meeting up. Suzer, what time?

Guest Martin and Val
Hi There Diane

I'm an English girl (yam yam from Wolverhampton) arrived in Oz on the 1st October and are living with my Australian Boyfriend in Greenwith - Golden Grove ish area !!quote]

Yam all right?

Not from your area but will understand you and if not we will ask for a translator to sit in on the chat.:biglaugh:

See you all on Sunday at 2pm, I so need some lemonade!!!13_4_10.gif

[/url]

Which pub what's it called?

"The Martin half of" Martin and Val 15_8_213.gif

Guest Chelseadownunder

Hi Guys

We can make the Tea Tree Gully Pub, we have no baby sitter would like to bring kids 14,12 and 2. Where is the tea tree gully pub ?

Scott UK:D

Can someone who is going, and planning on staying for a while, PM me a mobile number? Turns out my bro-in-law is coming out tomorrow to work on our porch, which means buying our heater has been pushed back to Sunday, and given how hard it can be some days to get hubs out of the house, I may not be able to make it right at 2pm.

Guest lazymazy
Hi There Diane

I'm an English girl (yam yam from Wolverhampton) arrived in Oz on the 1st October and are living with my Australian Boyfriend in Greenwith - Golden Grove ish area !!quote]

Yam all right?

Not from your area but will understand you and if not we will ask for a translator to sit in on the chat.:biglaugh:

See you all on Sunday at 2pm, I so need some lemonade!!!13_4_10.gif

Which pub what's it called?

"The Martin half of" Martin and Val 15_8_213.gif

don't worry wendy, i'm a black counrty boy myself. we should be coming up the TTG so yo woe be on yar owne. (bit of black country there for ya)

catch ya later

oh 2pm??.,.................

Guest Martin and Val
Martin & Val

if its ok I will look out for you at pub tomorrow, new to this site, given I haven't met anyone before been in Australia since I was a kid have been back a few times but prefer it here.

Suez

No probs see you there, I'm the bald one and Val has hair!!15_8_213.gif

Can somebody please tell us the name of the pub please.

Martin

No probs see you there, I'm the bald one and Val has hair!!15_8_213.gif

Can somebody please tell us the name of the pub please.

Martin

i think its the tea tree gully hotel, have heard its nice

for me its a pack lunch drive as I live at Chandlers Hill, a friend of mine has ask me to drop in to the Semaphore Palay (not sure how to spell it) after, haven't been there but it is suppose to be awesome an band called "Clearway"are playing, they are very popular, seems a bit wierd for a sunday :idea:

chands (Susanne)