Guest vijnit

Hello - Fantastic Forum!

Guest vijnit

Hello All,

I've been reading your forum on Adelaide for while now. Absolutely fantastic. Very useful info from all people. Me, my wife and little boy Aryan (6mths) are hoping to emigrate to Adelaide soon. We have just arranged our meds and police checks this week, and hope to get the visa (176) soon, and get out of the UK sometime in May 09. We live in Ilford Essex, and i work as an IT trainer /Engineer. Looking forward to using your forums, for i'm sure loads of answers to questions we will have in the next few months going forward. :)

Guest happy feet

Welcome you will find this site useful and some great people how greeat advice (good and bad)..

Good luck with your journey

CARA

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA. We found this place extremel useful while working on gaining our visa. Since we got here its been even more so.

Good luck

Pete

Guest Roo1

Hi!!

Welcome to PIA. As Pete said the site is useful in the UK but even more so here for getting your social life together if nothing else!!

Best of luck with the visa

Judi x

Hello, I lived in Forest Gate for a while and on occasion used to go up to Ilford. Seemto remeber a river and a Maccas( McDonalds) but that's all.Good luck with your application.

Guest vijnit

Guys - thanks for the warm welcome! sorry forgot to intro ourselves properly..My name is Vijay, and my wifes name is Nita and our little 6mth boy is called Aryan.

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi and welcome....I'm sure you'll find this site as useful as I have - where else could you get such great information.

hello and welcome to PIA its a good start on your visa journey, its helped us all on here, just ask away!

suexxx

Guest VINDER

Hello,

Just wanted to say welcome. This is one of the most helpful forum I have ever subscribed to...somewhere, somehow, someone always have a reply for any issues that pops up..:)

Guest seoceo2008

That needs amount of Warhammer online Power leveling providers to satisfy the players.Here there is a website offering power leveling for warhammer power leveling called warhammerpowerlevelings.com. It acclaims that there is the best and securest way to power lever your character to your desired high level fast.Their is an outstanding war power leveling experience. We have done a great number of orders for War power leveling .This is truly a historic day for both EA and Mythic as we prepare to send more WAR copies and WAR cd key to retailers than any other newly launched MMORPG in North America and Europe," said Mythic Entertainment co-founder Mark Jacobs."Over the course of our beta, over a million gamers throughout the world sent a clear signal to us -- they want WAR and everybody holds one Warhammer Online cd key. we are more than happy to oblige them."buy wow cd key and World of Warcraft cd key.

So, seoceo, u do exist!. had a few responses to threads, when i check them, no seoceo.............thank the lord, i thought my computer had a virus:D,

Hiya, and glad you do exist.

Jane

Guest happy feet
    That needs amount of Warhammer online Power leveling providers to satisfy the players.Here there is a website offering power leveling for warhammer power leveling called warhammerpowerlevelings.com. It acclaims that there is the best and securest way to power lever your character to your desired high level fast.Their is an outstanding war power leveling experience. We have done a great number of orders for War power leveling .This is truly a historic day for both EA and Mythic as we prepare to send more WAR copies and WAR cd key to retailers than any other newly launched MMORPG in North America and Europe," said Mythic Entertainment co-founder Mark Jacobs."Over the course of our beta, over a million gamers throughout the world sent a clear signal to us -- they want WAR and everybody holds one Warhammer Online cd key. we are more than happy to oblige them."buy wow cd key and World of Warcraft cd key.

Have i lost the PLOTTTTTTTT!!!!!:confused:

Hi and welcome to the PIA site. Any questions you have somebody here will be able to help or give you advice. Good luck.

Alison x