Scousemouse

strictly..........

Hiya peeps!

i am a HUGE Strictly come dancing fan, no don't laff, espesh Anton DuBeke, who's children i desire:Randy-git:....................

so my question is.........does anyone use BBC iplayer to get the current programmes from Aunty? And can i get the best saturday nights entertainment since Dr Who in Adelaide?

I really must be told..................

Cheers alll

J

Guest TC for short

Behave yourself!!!! Doesn't he dance at the other end of the ballroom anyway, so to speak?! Aussie Strictly is a pale imitation of the British one, probably because (so I understand) the presenters are just that; not dancers themselves, unlike Brucie & Tess, so they don't have the passion or the understanding of what's going on.

Dr Who's just finished over here.

Don't know what you'll find on satellite though, as I've not got one.

Take care!

TC

Guest Kazzarazza

I think you will find that Sonia Krueger, the female presenter, is a champion dancer as well as actress. You obviously haven't seen the classic movie "Strictly Ballroom" from the early-mid 90's. Definitely a must-see.

Guest TC for short

Hey, I was thinking about it earlier - I may be mistaken. I was thinking of Bruno Ravioli (or whatever!) Think Anton might be married to one of the other dancers, so you could be in luck!

Kazza - you're right; I've not seen it (not knowingly, anyway)! Not entirely sure I'll put it up there as a "must see" though!

TC

Guest the staffords
    Hiya peeps!

i am a HUGE Strictly come dancing fan, no don't laff, espesh Anton DuBeke, who's children i desire:Randy-git:....................

so my question is.........does anyone use BBC iplayer to get the current programmes from Aunty? And can i get the best saturday nights entertainment since Dr Who in Adelaide?

I really must be told..................

Cheers alll

J

Soooooooooooo very very sad jane:wacko:

Sooo funny, I am always flicking between X Factor and Strictly, seriously worried that you want Anton's children, YEUK. I think I'd prefer Bruce's.

Nice to see Sexy Swimmer take his top off on Sunday night, phew yummy yummy

Glad to be of service, D.........oh, i don't do snow........horrid stuff.

As for Anton......well, he's soo excentric, i just have to love him; Bruce is hiddeous, and his best point is he's RICH, not funny, like the delightful Anton:biglaugh:

Have a great rest of the day, queen

Guest happy feet
    I don't deny it Paul,

TC, don't think Bruno's a fag, sure Craig whatsisface is a mattress muncher, but surely not Bruno???!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hi Jane,

I'm also sad like you, can't wait for saturday night's, but drive them all mad flicking between strictly and x factor... Sorry though Jane, think Bruno does bat for the other side:Randy-git:

Cara