Guest Yogi Jane

Spiders.

Guest Yogi Jane

hello i am rory and i am 9.

i would like to know how big the spiders are?:unsure::confused::err::biglaugh:

Hello there Rory,

We have some very small spiders over and we have some quite big spiders over here.

I have kids who are 10 and 5 and what we say is dnt touch any of them if you see any let mummy and daddy know who will come and do what needs to be done.

some spiders are friendly and some can make you feel poorly id they nip you so if you let mummy and daddy or another adult know when you see one they will sort the situation out for you.

If you want mummy and daddy to get you some pictures of some of the spiders then let them look at the internet for you and show you the pitures.

Enjoy Australia my little friend.

picture.php?pictureid=144&albumid=28&dl=1226025074&thumb=1

Hi Rory,

Sorry I hope I don't dissapoint you too much, we have only seen 3 small huntsman since we arrived which is 1 year ago.

But the sleepy lizzard above was having a tour of our garden.

My Children love them, they are quite harmless.

Laura xx

Hello Rory,

My litte boy who's also called Rory and his sister Hattie have been told that they should never approach or try to touch any spiders that they see either inside the house or outside. They know that they have to call mummy or daddy if they see one. We've only seen a couple since we got here so please don't worry!:)

Guest steph99

hi rory im 9 and im called steph. in oz there is a spider that is quite big. it is the size of an adults hand but is harmless! it is called a huntsmen!

Guest meggy_superman-xx

Well they all vary on how big / small but i dont know much more about em i am terrified of em ; )