ozzieclare2be

may be breaking lease in seaford house with pool

just posting this provisionaly but we may be breaking our lease on rental in seaford middle of december. Will know for definate in next few days, its a lovely 3 bed with a pool, older style property with large entertainment area shed which can be used as a rumpus, drive to fit 4 cars.built in robes to main bedroom 3 good sized bedrooms 5 mins from beach not far from seaford shopping center. Neighbours are quiet (we are the noisy ones lol). Would suit a smaller family but the pool is huge and its great for entertaining. Lease runs til july next year currently $270 per week can email pics if need be x:)

edited to say we are definetly breaking the lease so anyone whose interested pm me email for pics i doubt it will last long with having a pool x

Guest Shy Ted

I might have to break my lease too. What are the implications if you do break?

Richie

I might have to break my lease too. What are the implications if you do break?

Richie

you pay all advertising costs til let but can only pay up to 4 weeks rent if need be x

Guest David Brown

Hi Clare, congrats on your house sale, we are fingers crossed that ours will go through this week, otherwise plan B (whatever that is!).

Would your landlord allow a dog (medium-large size, well-behaved, clean)- property would need to have at least a fenced area as dog is not terribly traffic-trained.

If answer is positive, would love to see photos

Cheers

Hi Clare, congrats on your house sale, we are fingers crossed that ours will go through this week, otherwise plan B (whatever that is!).

Would your landlord allow a dog (medium-large size, well-behaved, clean)- property would need to have at least a fenced area as dog is not terribly traffic-trained.

If answer is positive, would love to see photos

Cheers

hi david, pets were negotiable when we moved in, theres been alot of interest so i doubt it will be on for long, im having difficulty emailing pics they keep bouncing back!! It will be on web today though through soughtgate property management in moana x

just posting this provisionaly but we may be breaking our lease on rental in seaford middle of december. Will know for definate in next few days, its a lovely 3 bed with a pool, older style property with large entertainment area shed which can be used as a rumpus, drive to fit 4 cars.built in robes to main bedroom 3 good sized bedrooms 5 mins from beach not far from seaford shopping center. Neighbours are quiet (we are the noisy ones lol). Would suit a smaller family but the pool is huge and its great for entertaining. Lease runs til july next year currently $270 per week can email pics if need be x:)

edited to say we are definetly breaking the lease so anyone whose interested pm me email for pics i doubt it will last long with having a pool x

Hi Ozzie Clare,

Is this still available, we're looking to rent in that area - close to work. My email is rporay@hotmail.com if you could let us know that would be great.

Sere

Derrr....

I just read the rest of your post and found your house on Realestate.com.

Just in such a hurry, on the computer in the library!

Sere