Guest angelev

Hoping to move to Adelaide very soon

Guest angelev

Hi everyone.

Well I have just found this forum through Pomsinoz forum which I discovered yesterday:) and I have got to say it is fantastic, I have been browsing both for about the last hour and it really does give you a good insight into moving to Australia.

I am still in the UK at the moment but am currently applying for jobs in Adelaide as a veterinary nurse.

As my job isn't listed on the skilled list my only way to get into Oz (i think) is through a working sponsorship visa (as I am over 30 embarrassed.gif) so I am applying like mad for jobs so that myself, my husband and son can move to OZ.

It has always been an ambition of mine to one day emigrate and I have now started to get the ball rolling so heres hoping smile.gif

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Angela

Welcome to PIA! You will gets loads of information and help on here, it's a great site. We are hoping to be in Adelaide in March next year, our timeline is below our signature.

Good luck with it all and keep us posted, like me, there are loads of nosey beggars on here :biglaugh:

Guest ReadyPenny

:biglaugh:OOOOh Denise, you know that we all LOVE to know everyone's situation LOL

It's a natural human trait! That's what I tell myself anyway - keeps me happy

Guest Guest75

Hi and welcome to PIA.

Having 3 Bedlington Terriers I use the services of the vet regularly (the dogs not me before anyone pipes in:biglaugh:)

The Southern Animal Hospital is one of the largest practices - you may want to apply with them.I know Phil Hutt Slightly ( just mention the Pom with the Bedlingtons);)

Have a peek at......

http://www.southvet.com.au/index.html

Good luck.

:biglaugh:OOOOh Denise, you know that we all LOVE to know everyone's situation LOL

It's a natural human trait! That's what I tell myself anyway - keeps me happy

Yep, I 'm trying to pretend I'm not nosey, I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE!!

Guest Guest75
    ??????????????????

It's only spam - some piece of vermin keeps trying to spam this forum - summat about Warhammer games??? normally:mad::goofy: