Jump to content

Equivalent of a log book?

Guest jon & sarah

Recommended Posts

Guest jon & sarah

Hi everyone,


We bought a campervan in Perth & have done some travelling but have now decided to settle in Adelaide. We paid the stamp duty etc on the day of purchase in Perth and have been expecting the equivalent of a log book to turn up in the post but we've had nothing. Are we supposed to get some sort of proof of ownership documents...if so how long does it usually take...we've had nothing in 5 weeks?! We are apparently supposed to re register the campervan in Adelaide and change the plates etc but without any doc's what do we do? :confused:


Any help will be very much appreciated!!!


Thanks, Jon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest graandjac

if you got it outside SA you will have to get it inspected before you rego it, i have just had the same thing for my brand new camper trailor from vic, anything from outside sa has to be inspected . The closest place is in Sturt road, south or the city.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use