Sign in to follow this  
happyhammer

Thought i was back in the UK

Shortest camping weekend ive had.

Here i am Friday night back home when i should be admiring the stars and my bbq with a few beers at Adelaide shores holiday village campsite.

Arrived at 4.45pm to cold wet and windy conditions and as we are not hardy campers at the best of times left at 5.25pm still to cold wet and windy conditions.:nah:

Its not always hot and sunny overhere and to those thinking ah he must be a southern softie then your prob right because i know,we should have given it

at least an hour.:) Ken

Shortest camping weekend ive had.

Here i am Friday night back home when i should be admiring the stars and my bbq with a few beers at Adelaide shores holiday village campsite.

Arrived at 4.45pm to cold wet and windy conditions and as we are not hardy campers at the best of times left at 5.25pm still to cold wet and windy conditions.:nah:

Its not always hot and sunny overhere and to those thinking ah he must be a southern softie then your prob right because i know,we should have given it

at least an hour.:) Ken

The wind and rain dont bother you Ken on the golf course you softy!

Guest graandjac

:arghh:we were going camping this weekend aswell but looked at the weather and didnt even leave the house.........i think you did well to get there:biglaugh: