Seaford 6 - 12 High School

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

We are moving into the Seaford Rise area on 2nd Dec, and was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the above school please, from their web site they look ok, but hearing from people with first hand experience would be a great help.

If the replies aren't good, is there any other schools in the area that are better?

Thank you in advance.

Guest tooeasy

jake our eldest goes to seaford 7-12 and he is doing well fitting in well the school is quiet good they do a lot to help teachers and most the students very nice and helpfull

1 word of warning tho if the children misbehave repeatidly then they will not try with them and just leave them to get on with it and just teach the ones that want to be taught therfore helping the willing students more dunno if this is a good thing (jake is a willing student by the way :))

Guest KP Nuts

Thanks for that Tooeasy, hmmmm think I may have a problem with one child then, the other two are ok, but my eldest doesn't like school at the best of times, but hopefully new school, new place, maybe the making of him, well I hope so.

I know of a couple of people who have taken their kids out of there but its all personal preference. A friends daughter now goes to taterchilla in mcclaren vale and now loves it. Its all personal preference. Where in seaford rise are you moving to? We are moving there on 13th december :). If u pm me your number i could pass it on and get a friend to call you if you like x

We are moving into the Seaford Rise area on 2nd Dec, and was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the above school please, from their web site they look ok, but hearing from people with first hand experience would be a great help.

If the replies aren't good, is there any other schools in the area that are better?

Thank you in advance.

We have a friend who is a lecturer at TAFE and he sees alot of kids coming into TAFE from various schools he actually reccomended Seaford 6-12 to us:), i wnt go into where not to go.

As everyone has different views, its the same as where to live its like the preverbial can o worms, you know put the hard hat on and watch out for the shrapnel.:chatterbox:

Our kids went to 6-12 and they liked it, they say its more chilled than schools in UK, they treat kids like adults, unless they misbehave then they dnt hesitate to take actiion......................We know lol.:P