South Brighton rental

Guest lee and joanne

Guest lee and joanne

Hi, Just letting youguys know we are moving out of our rental before christmas. Havent informed the Agent yet , thought i would give a Pommy the chance to rent it first. So here goes. If you are looking for a rental in one of the most sort after areas South Brighton, here it is. Its a three bed on Oleander street(look on google map) walking distance to one of the best beaches in Adelaide . Zoned for Brighton high school. I know how much in demand they are around here and it will be snapped up as soon as it is available. Ask anyone who lives here.

Unfortunatley we can't afford to live here but i highly recommend it. The house is dated like most rentals but it is very clean and tidy and very private. Oh, and before i forget, it is unfurnished. We pay $330 a week which isnt bad as you can now pay that for a unit around here. PM me or leave a message for more info. I will keep it available until Friday. Then i am going to inform the Agent. Need to give her a little notice as we are moving out in just three weeks!!:).

Jo ,Lee and the boys xx

Guest EHumphreys

Hi my name is Einir (Welsh!) We would love to come and see your house today is poss. We've been in Adelaide for nearly 2 weeks now and love the Brighton area. My mob is 0434084074, please call me if you can, thanks.

Guest lee and joanne

Hi Einir,

You are the first to reply to my message, so you will be first in line. I can't let you look at the property today as i am very busy. I have a visit from my mortgage advisor ,to go over details and then i am in and out all day. I will contact you as soon as it is convenient. Just need conformation of sale etc. Don't want to be homeless at christmas.

Jo x

Guest lee and joanne

Hi,

If you are interested in our property you need to be quick as i had viewings at 4.30 today. The agent said two couples were keen so if you want to know more contact Karen at Threadgold in Brighton. Telephone number is 8377 2800

Good luck

Jo x