Guest amazingnewlifeahead

In need of some friends...boo hoo

Hi All,

Arrived in SA, two weeks ago and desperate for a coffee and some adult conversation!!! (kids and oh really don't count ha ha)

Living in North Haven and currently at home with my youngest during the day while eldest and oh at school and work.

Please get in touch if you fancy meeting up for a chat.

Thanks

Kate

North Haven is a bit away, but there is a playgroup at Reynella on Tuesday mornings, more details are in the social section, but it might be a page back now.

Hi Kate and welcome to Adelaide! You are a bit away like Rachel said but here are the playgroup details anyway.

Old Cottage Playgroup meets Tuesdays at 11.00am till 12.30pm. OCPG is located corner of Byards Road and Reynell Road. All welcome!!

Liz

Thank you both, I will look it up on the map. And thank you to Laura for meeting up earlier, was really grest to meet you and your lovely Jasmine. Hope we can catch up again soon, Lottie had a whale of a time and hasn't stopped talking about her since we got back!

Katex

Guest Greg and Karen

Hi Kate

I'm not sure where North Haven is but I'm in a similar position to you, new to SA and craving adult conversation! I've got a newborn baby and a 5 year old daughter who has just started preschool, and my husband is now working so I'm free most weekdays. We live in Unley, which is about 10 mins south of Central Adelaide. I don't have a car so am limited as to what I can do on public transport with the baby, but I go into Adelaide by bus quite often so if you ever fancy coming into town it would be great to meet you for a coffee.

Take care

Karen

Hi All,

Arrived in SA, two weeks ago and desperate for a coffee and some adult conversation!!! (kids and oh really don't count ha ha)

Living in North Haven and currently at home with my youngest during the day while eldest and oh at school and work.

Please get in touch if you fancy meeting up for a chat.

Thanks

Kate

Hello All, I too was in a similar boat shall we say, but posted on here a few months ago and got talking to, met up with and made friends with emma and natalie, we now try and meet up every week for a day out with our little ones! We can always meet up in the city and have a picnic at a park if transport is difficult? Pm me and can sort something

Claire x