M&S are great

foxychick

Following on from the great M&S thread, I just wanted to comment on my ordering experience with them as I am very excited about it :biglaugh: (yes - I am that sad!)

I ordered some stuff very late Australia Thursday night, took advantage of some offers that in effect, gave me free shipping, and my parcel has arrived today!!! A bit battered but everything there. I have to say I think they are ultra keen as it is a new venture, as some stuff I ordered at the same time, to be delivered to the UK, is not due for dispatch until Friday this week.

Anyhow, just wanted to share, it was excellent service, and I will do it again if there is anything I want. it would let me order clothes and bedding but no books or obviously foodstuffs.

Following on from the great M&S thread, I just wanted to comment on my ordering experience with them as I am very excited about it :biglaugh: (yes - I am that sad!)

I ordered some stuff very late Australia Thursday night, took advantage of some offers that in effect, gave me free shipping, and my parcel has arrived today!!! A bit battered but everything there. I have to say I think they are ultra keen as it is a new venture, as some stuff I ordered at the same time, to be delivered to the UK, is not due for dispatch until Friday this week.

Anyhow, just wanted to share, it was excellent service, and I will do it again if there is anything I want. it would let me order clothes and bedding but no books or obviously foodstuffs.

I guess you Mean Marks and Spencer, I did not know they delevered to Aus, I have to go back every 2 years so my wife can stock up on jocks, just came back in fact, spent more dosh in M&S than on hotels and car hire.

Guest Guest75

Shhh!!!

Don't tell Keith - he'll be putting a massive order in ;):biglaugh:

Guest SA Great

What's wrong with the shops we have got over here?? I went into Marks in the UK recently and thought it was very average. David Jones is great for food and Myer is excellent. And if you support the local stores, especially during these current economic times, we will be helping our local industry with jobs etc

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the shops locally, but I WANTED some stuff from Marks and Spencer, some others may do too, so I thought I would post my experience.

I admire you for only ever buying locally. I do shop locally too, I support my local butcher, baker and fruit shop as well as stores like David Jones, Myers etc. I wanted to buy some things from M&S, I am able to do so, and so I did - and it made me happy, but thanks for your comment anyway.

Guest Guest75
I didn't say there was anything wrong with the shops locally, but I WANTED some stuff from Marks and Spencer, some others may do too, so I thought I would post my experience.

I admire you for only ever buying locally. I do shop locally too, I support my local butcher, baker and fruit shop as well as stores like David Jones, Myers etc. I wanted to buy some things from M&S, I am able to do so, and so I did - and it made me happy, but thanks for your comment anyway.

Support your local Bike shop in Reynella as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);)

????????????????????

Simon

I think Tyke was referring to the fact it is a fantastic shop run by extremely helpful, friendly people and is the one stop shop for all your bicycle needs :)

Good on you Foxychick for posting your findings :jiggy:

Guest ozzy wannabe

I too have bought from this local bike shop and found the staff very friendly and informative, they also had a great selection of not only bikes but accessories too!!:)

Someone post the name and number of the wonderfull bike shop please :P

Ha ha ha (can't find the laughing face this am)! I can highly recommend TAILWIND CYCLES, 216 OLD SOUTH ROAD, OLD REYNELLA :jiggy: