Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ted n Tracey

good hotel ?

Guest Ted n Tracey

Hi everyone , long time no speak:(.. Weve finally booked a holiday in aus in august/sept.Going to gold coast to see friends ,then down to Perth to see relatives (poss sponsors) and then to Adelaide..Were looking to stay at THE MAJESTIC ROOF GARDEN HOTEL in the city and would like to find out if anyone has stayed and is it ok.would welcome any comments..or any other hotel that you would recomend....thanks

Hi everyone , long time no speak:(.. Weve finally booked a holiday in aus in august/sept.Going to gold coast to see friends ,then down to Perth to see relatives (poss sponsors) and then to Adelaide..Were looking to stay at THE MAJESTIC ROOF GARDEN HOTEL in the city and would like to find out if anyone has stayed and is it ok.would welcome any comments..or any other hotel that you would recomend....thanks

Do not know about the roof garden. We have booked at the Rendevous Allegra Hotel for our trip in August, seems good and price seems really good. Looks la good standard

Ian & Rachel

Guest Guest75

Look OK to me but I've not been in it.

I've been the Rendevous Allegra Hotel for a meeting and that is very nice.

The Holiday Inn at the top of Hindley Street is nice as well ,my Aunt and Uncle stayed there for a few days.

All are great for the city centre.

Glenelg is a great area to stay as well.