suzer

What's there to do in Hallett Cove?

Just curious---hubs and I may come out next weekend to pick up a car part and figure maybe spend an hour just having a walk around as long as we're there, since I haven't been.

Guest Jamie&Carrie
    Just curious---hubs and I may come out next weekend to pick up a car part and figure maybe spend an hour just having a walk around as long as we're there, since I haven't been.

I think AussieClaire2Be lived there before settling in Seaford?

:unsure:

Spend an hour walking round the conservation area? Head down towards Dutchman Drive (via the Cove Road) and you can pretty much walk all the way to Seacliff.

J.

Guest Fancy a Beer

Well we drove through there today thinking we would stop and see whta everyone always raves about and ermmmm well there was the "Cove" and unless we missed something we couldnt find much else there!?!?! :unsure:

Guest Roo1

Park your car at the Hallett Cove Surfers Cafe at Hallett Cove Beach and walk up and around the sugar loaf hill, its been there since the ice age apparently.

Then keep going and you'll be on HC's boardwalk. You can keep walking and you'll end up at Seacliff or just go for a little stroll, then head back for an ice cream at the cafe.

I've spotted dolphins and seals whilst walking on the board walk, so keep your eyes open! :)

J x

Guest Fancy a Beer
    It's a nice place to live...not an amusement park ;-)

;) Yeah looked very nice, good views of the sea etc, guess from alot of comments always being made expected something a little extra if you know what I mean!

Guest Jamie&Carrie
    nope not me hun. We've always been down this way apart from 3 weeks in henley beach x

Whoopsy! :err:

Sorry Claire...was thinking of someone else I guess...

Can't think who though! LOL :)