Calling anyone in the East Midlands

Guest Django

Guest Django
finally got in at 9.00 oclock.

Glad to see you got home safely. Great to meet you sorry about our weather up here but then its just another reason to go to Oz.;)

Pete

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Leanne & Mark

Wouldn't worry about the weather, down here its torrential rain, thunder & lightning.

The S/east Rail network is down, due to lightning strike. So i think we got off lightly at the weekend.

Guest nikkiandlee

Hiya everyone,

Just got back, really glad we went fishing caught nothing other than weed!! :(

WE had a fantastic time, everyone is sooo lovely, it was great to chat face to face with people, and now i will understand some of the jokes that fly around here from time to time!!! :)

well we are all lokking forward to the next meet!!

Nikki, Lee & boys!

xx

Guest lee and joanne

Hi,

East Midlands member here. Lincolnshire to be exact. Smell the sea breeze from my window:D. Newbie , just joined the Forum today. My husband and I are at the Visa stage, having posted it last week. Applying for the 136 (modl) visa. Anyone at the same stage as us?

Hi,

East Midlands member here. Lincolnshire to be exact. Smell the sea breeze from my window:D. Newbie , just joined the Forum today. My husband and I are at the Visa stage, having posted it last week. Applying for the 136 (modl) visa. Anyone at the same stage as us?

Welcome to the PIA family. Im sure you can get all the info from the kind people here that you need.

We are also at the visa stage for a 136 having posted to them from our ozzie agent on 25th July. All we can do now is wait and wait and wait!

Best of luck with yours and im sure u will find most on here a friendly ( if not slightly intoxicated;)) bunch

Guest happy-jools

Pleased you got home safely Leanne (with your GHD).

It was great to have fun with you and celebrate your birthday. I mean after all we are going to be in-laws!!!!!!

xx

Guest Aussiebound
Hi,

Hi

We are also from Lincolnshire, can't be too far away, we are in Boston. Will be having another meet very soon, although I'm not sure we can make it on the same scale as the last one!

We are also at the visa stage of the 136, was sent off about 7 weeks ago.

Leanne - It was great to share you birthday with you, what a great excuse for even more wine! Pleased you got home safe.

Sarah

Guest ralph n bev

Hi everyone,

Really nice to meet you all at the weekend. We all enjoyed our selves,and it was nice to put faces to names.

Our kids had a great time at the camp too, Isabel is missing having a toddler glued to her hip already!!

Shame about the rain , but it didn't dampen our spirits.

Though that might be something to do with us being in a caravan;)

Ralph has taken some photos from the meet and the camp.

We were going to put them on but dont seem to be able to upload them, as the file size is too large for poms, anyone know what to do?

By the way some friends of ours have just got back from a 2 week reccie in Brisbane and didnt like it. Too hot and sweaty even at this time of year and very fast.

They decided to get a flight to Adelaide and spent just 3 days there.

They are now going to emigrate to Adelaide. Saying it was a lot more laid back and greener, so thats nice to hear.

Bev:D

Guest Django
My husband and I are at the Visa stage, having posted it last week. Applying for the 136 (modl) visa. Anyone at the same stage as us?

Hi L & J,

Welcome to PIA. Also in Lincs here but can't smell the sea from Gainsborough.:P

We will send our visa application off when Tracey and the kids get their passports, oh and when I can find mine.:o

Pete

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi All

Glad to hear you all had a great weekend and the meet went well.

Sorry we couldn't make it but youngest decided it would be a good idea to camp out at the QMC (Dry but extremely boring) released yesterday all well.

Jane

Hi Jane

I did look out for you guys as I thought you were going, glad it was not to serious at the QMC.

We leave in 13 days time arriving in Adelaide 6th Sept. Just noticed from your signature that you are flying 1 day after us !! When do you arrive in Adelaide & did you apply for OAA?

Angela

Guest ralph n bev

Hi everyone,

I know this isn't the right place to ask , but i cant find how to post a new thread!!

Ive looked and looked and as my gran says , i obviously cant see for looking!!

How do i do it?

Or can someone tell me how to post pictures on here?

Cant find how to do that either, looked in the F.A.Q.

We want to put some group shots of everyone from the weekend meet, nothing incriminating or posed honest, just ones taken while everyone was chatting away, and then stood under the giant brollys in the rain!!

Can some friendly computer:GEEK: please advise??

I'm going :arghh:trying to do it!!

Bev

Guest Leanne & Mark

for a new thread click on where in the forum you want to post (left handside) at the top of the list of previous threads in an orange box saying NEW THREAD.

Guest Aussiebound
Hi everyone,

Really nice to meet you all at the weekend. We all enjoyed our selves,and it was nice to put faces to names.

Our kids had a great time at the camp too, Isabel is missing having a toddler glued to her hip already!!

Shame about the rain , but it didn't dampen our spirits.

Though that might be something to do with us being in a caravan;)

Ralph has taken some photos from the meet and the camp.

We were going to put them on but dont seem to be able to upload them, as the file size is too large for poms, anyone know what to do?

Bev:D

Hi Bev

Elise and Holly are really missing Isabel, especially Holly. Keeps asking when she'll see her again and when she can chat on MSN:unsure:???

I'm posting my photos of the meet and camping on MySpace tonight:

http://goingtooz.spaces.live.com

Don't worry Julia and Steve, I did delete the Friday night ones!:embarrassed:

Have you managed to post yours anywhere Bev?

Sarah