Moosh

RIP Tony Hart

Guest Rob and Clare

That's sad... and David Vine died last week too....

Well am shocked as it's the first I've heard of his death...RIP Tony Hart and thanks for all the wonderful inspiring moments in Take Hart and the like. I am sure if it weren't for his wonderful programmes, I would not have become such an art lover...

As for Morph - well for those who didn't know this...he was an Aardman creation, one of their first in fact, and unfortunately was destroyed in a fire at the Aardman studios in Bristol a few years ago, along with many other important sets and characters. A very sad day too...

:(

Guest jorose

Aw, RIP Tony Hart. You were a large part of my childhood. Loved watching your show and of course...Morph.

Guest Lulujim
    Tried so many times to get a picture in 'the gallery' but never made it. Tony Hart was great.

lol - me too!! :biglaugh: and a blue peter badge.. sigh.

Very sad about Tony Hart - brings back fond childhood memories.

Guest graandjac

:goofy:Does that mean that Morph is now stuck in the same position forever.........poor Morph:biglaugh:

RIP Tony, I LOVED that program, me too with the gallery, use to get so upset when mine never appeared and use to get annoyed that some kids had obviously had their parent help! Mine was all my own work (probably why they were so cack)